Fourteen

1 Week later

-I walked into my hair salon,I spoke to all my workers and Erica who just started working here,she followed me to my office as I sat down in my chair and laid my head down on my desk.

"Tell me about it.Erica said as I started crying.

"Bitch I ain't get no sleep last night cause I'm planning king birthday party for tomorrow and plus I had a big ass fight wit Kentrell like the one from one week ago,it's like we gone keep constantly arguing about dumb stuff and then he won't sign the fucking divorce papers.I said wiping my face.

"Oh that's a lot.Erica said looking at me as I looked at her.

"And he kno where I live now cause that Nigga had a bitch come to my house and throw a whole brick at my fucking window.I said laughing.

"I beat tf outta ha and got my window fixed,like this nigga stressing me tf out.I said looking at erica.

"Wait where the fuck yo security guard was at?She said looking at me.

"Bitch I gave him the day off.I said mugging her.

"Bitch get u lawyer.She said looking at me as my phone started ringing.

-I picked it up and answered it without looking at the name.

"I got the kids imma make sure yo baby get all his stuff.My mama said into the phone.

"Ok and please make sure nun happen to my baby at his birthday party.I said making Erica look at me.

"So u not going to yo baby birthday party.Erica said looking at me.

"I gotta take care of sum business and stuff and ion wanna mess up his birthday so I sent the kids wit my mama and I can't have my kids and I gotta lot going on right now and u kno I'm pregnant.I said making Erica shake her head.

"I'm finna get back to work.She said making me get up and walk out behind her.

"Bye y'all.I said heading towards the door and walking out the door and heading towards my car.

"Wassup lul mama.Somebody said making me turn around and look at them.

"Oh hey Jason.I said lookin at at my ex.

"How's life.He said licking his lips.

"It's actually good.I said lying.

"That's good,I actually have a baby girl.He said making me rub my stomach.

"U pregnant?He said giggling.

"Yeah.I said looking at him.

"Well maybe me and Mariah can come over sum times.He said handing me his phone.

-I looked at him and bit my bottom lip before entering my number and giving him back his phone,I got in the car and started it as he watched me pull off.
*
*
*
*
-I got outta the car and looked at Kentrell who was sitting on his car.I looked at him before looking away and went to my door,I unlocked it and walked in tryna close the door but Kentrell pushed it open making me walk away upstairs to my room wit him behind me.

"Look Kentrell I don't wanna fight nomo I'm done.I said looking at him.

"Either we gone be in a relationship or not u decide cause I'm done deciding.I said lookin at him as he looked at me.
*
*
*
*
-I watched as people started joining my live wit all the questions that I was finna answer.

-Do Kentrell Beat u?

"What the fuck kinda question is that?I said rolling my eyes.

"Do yo mama beat yo ass lul girl?I said going to the next question.

-U and Kentrell together?

"Hold yo lemme make sure?I said laughing.

"Babe come here.I said looking at Kentrell ask he come over and grabbed my waist.

"Our fans asking is we together.I said looking at the phone.

"Fuck them.He said giving them the middle finger.

"U know who u belong to.Kentrell said grabbing my neck making me look at him and bite my bottle lip as he let me go to answer the next question.

-U pregnant?

"Yep.I said smirking.

-Jania said she wanna fight u.

"Is that a question and if not tell that hoe stop playing wit me She kno wassup.I said laughing.

-Where the kids at?

"Wit they granny.I said going to the next question.

-I seen you and Kentrell fight at the gas station.

"Whoever recorded that they sum clowns bro.I said laughing.

-U gone keep the baby?

"I don't know should I?I said smirking.

-Have u seen Davine?

"Hell naww.I said giving them the middle finger.

-King birthday tmr right?

"Yeah if u ain't get no invite don't show up cause I'm not gone be there but it's gone be fun y'all.I said looking at Kentrell as he walked into the kitchen on his phone.

"Y'all bye I'm done asking questions.I said before ending the live.
——————————————

Y'all sorry I had to get them back together but like not for long so don't trip please y'all 😂😂😂