Thirty Five

-Me and Kentrell was walking around the Mall we got into Gucci and started picking up stuff fa the kids and us.

"Wassup Emma.A unknown dude said making me look back at him as Kentrell was paying.

"So since u wit yo Man U tryna act like u don't kno who I am?He said as I grabbed the bags making Kentrell look at him.

"Who is u?Kentrell said before looking at me.

"Yo Girl kno who I am.He said making me mug him.

-Kentrell mugged him and then this happened.

"Nigga what u tryna do?The dude said making Kentrell start walk up to him.

"Kentrell u not finna fight In this store ion even kno him.I said tryna stop him but he pushed me outta the way almost making me fall.

-Security walked in grabbing the boy as I tried to grab Kentrell but he pushed me outta the way again.

"Pussy ass lul boy!Kentrell said as that dude was talking his shit as the security guard was still hold him.

"We gone need y'all to leave.The security said making Kentrell grab me as we walked outta the store.

-We got back to the car and got in he started the car and pulled off,it was silent until he said sum.

"Who was that?!Kentrell looking at me then back at the road.

"Kentrell I don't kn-I said before he punch me in my face.

"Fa now own every thing that come out yo fucking mouth is a lie to me!He said as I held my face and started crying silently.

"Stupid ass bitch!He said as I still cried while holding my face.
*
*
*
*
-The car stopped making me open my eyes to see where we was at we was at sum house.

"Come on.Kentrell said as I shook my head no.

"Stay yo stupid ass in the car then.He said before getting out.

-My phone started ringing and it was Erica,I answered it and put the phone on speaker.

"Guesss Who in Florida!She said as I heard 3Three laughing in the background.

"Where u at?I said sounding sad asf.

"What's wrong wit u and finna pull up at y'all house?She said starting to sound worried.

"Um I'll talk to when we get there.I said before hanging up as Kentrell got in the car.

"Try one.Kentrell said giving me a pack of gummy bear.I opened it and ate one.

"Might as we'll eat the rest.He said as I looked at him.

"Yo ass finna be fucked up.He said looking at me then back at road as I finished them.
*
*
*
*
"Kentrell hit u?She said looking at my face as I laid down in the bed wit my eyes half way opened.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck.I said laughing.

"What u wanted to talk about tho?She said as I got under the cover.

"I forgot but I'm hungry come wit me.I said roll outta the bed causing me to fall on the floor and start laughing.

"Yep Kentrell should've never gave u whatever he gave u.She said as I got up and gave her the middle finger before putting the cover back on the bed.

"Bitch I feel good.I said walking outta the room.

-I was walking downstairs and almost fell but Erica grabbed me.

"Girl I'm good.I said as she let me go and we went down the rest of the stairs.

-I walked to the kitchen but then ended up going to the room Jania was in.

"Wassup bitch.I said opening the door.

"U want sum noodles?I said looking at ha.

"Girl don't mind ha.Erica said as me and Jania both started laughing.

"Hell Naww Kentrell got y'all both fucked up on the same thing.She said before walking off as Jania came out the room and closing the door behind her since that baby Kacey was sleep.

-We walked over into the living room where Kentrell and 3Three and sum other niggas was at.I got in Kentrell lap like a baby and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Babe get up real quick I'm playing the game.Kentrell said making me shake my head no.

"Babe stop.Kentrell said as I start kissing on him.

"Babe goddamn stop.He said as I was tryna grab his hand.

-I start laughing before getting off his lap and sitting on the side of him.

"Aight we gone slide through later.Kentrell homeboy said before him and 3 other Niggas left leaving me,Kentrell,3Three Erica and Jania.

-I laid down and laid my head on his lap.

"Man bro u trash.Kentrell said to 3Three.

"Is that my phone ringing?Jania said but I didn't hear a phone ringing.

"I be back.She said before getting up and walking away.

"Man put it on a movie I quit!3three said before Kentrell went to Netflix.

-I got up and headed upstairs,I went into are room and grabbed are cover before going back downstairs.I got on top of Kentrell as he put it on "A Fall From Grace".Kentrell put his hand in my shorts started rubbing my honeypot making me bite my bottom lip.He put his hand in my panties and started to finger me making me hold in my moans.I grabbed his arm when he started going to fast making him slow down as I closed my eyes.

—————————————————

Wow just wow 😭😭✌🏽😤