Ten

-I woke up on the side of Kentrell making me shake my head,I got outta the bed naked making me pick up my clothes and put the on making Kentrell wake up.

"U leaving?He asked as I put my shoes on.

"Stop talking to me.I said to myself.

"U ain't say that when I had yo ass crying telling me that u love me and that u miss me.He said laughing.

-Damn that dick be fucking a bitch up,he got outta the bed and walked into the bathroom as I walked in behind him.

"Here go a extra toothbrush.He said making me push him and grab the toothbrush.

-He know damn well I don't have morning breath but I still brush my teeth,once I was done I walked out but Kentrell grabbed me.

"Why u Tryna leave so fast.He said looking at me.

"Kentrell i gotta get home to the kids.I said looking at the wall.

-He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my ass making me look away.

"Look at me.He said rubbing my ass.

-I looked at him and looked away.

"Stop playing.He said grabbing my face.

"Kentrell STOOOOP.I said making him let go.

-I moved away from him and headed towards the door and walked out.
*
*
*
*
That Night

"Emma we so fucked up.Erica said grabbing me face as we was drunk and was ordering more drinks make the bar tenders look at us crazy.

"It's time to go.I said looking at her.

"Is are Uber outside?Erica said laying her head on me.

"Yeah.I said tryna get outta the chair.

-I got outta the chair as Erica looked at me laughed as we stumbled outta the club.We walked up to are Uber and got in.

"Ohh he's cute.Erica said touching his face making him look at her crazy.

"Stop touching people.I said as I unlocked my phone after 5 try's.

"3Three gone fuck the shit outta me when I get to my hotel u should come.She said making me look at her my damn self.

"Here's the first stop.He said stopping at me house.

"Ok I Love u bitch.Erica said as she started kissing on my face making me push her off me and open the door.

-I stumbled outta the car almost falling making my security guard run up to me.

"U ok boss.He said helping me.

"Please take me to my room.I said getting a bad ass headache

-He picked me up and walked up to the house and went inside we walked upstairs to my room,he sat me down on my bed making me lay back.

"Don't leave me u can sleep in here.I said making him look at me and lick his lips.

"U sure?He said making me shake my head yeah.

"Hand me a pillow.He said making me laugh.

"No get in the bed and get comfortable.I said smiling as he took his shirt off showing his muscles.

——————————————
Oop