TwentyFour

"Charity said ha mama on drugs.I said lookin at Dashawn.

"What u mean?He said looking at me.

"Well we was eating and ig she been talking to matti about it and matti told me that charity had sum to tell me and then she had told me.I said looking at him.

"And she called me mom.I said before he walked into the bathroom.

-My phone started ringing making me pick it up and it was an unknown number.

"Hello?I said answering it.

"I'm not gone tell u who I am right now but can u please meet me at the location I sent u.A familiar voice said before hanging up.

-I got the address and got outta the bed and grabbed my keys.I put my Nike slides on before walking outta the room.
*
*
*
*
-Somebody walked outta the house wit bags in there hands.I couldn't see who it was but they opened the back door and put the bags in and the closed it before opening the passenger door and getting in and I then realized that it was Charity mama.

"Did charity already told u?She said looking at me.

"Yeah.I said looking at her.

"I ain't meant to start all that drama at the mall I just missed Dashawn.She said making me shake my head.

"U kno right after he got my pregnant he left and never came back until i had the baby,he didn't even think it was his's until we did the DNA test.She said laughing.

"But when he left again life hit me hard asf that I couldn't afford nun and then I started doing Drugs and my babe just watched me.She said beginning to cry.

"But i want u to take care of Charity because I might be gone the next day,and I don't want Dashawn to have her cause he can't take care of a child for nothing he can barely take care of his self.She said before pulling out sum papers and wiping her face.

"So I want u to sign theses papers and I'll turn them in before the morning.She said giving me the papers and then started pulling out Charity birth certificate and stuff leaving me speechless.

-I found a pen in my car and then started reading the papers before signing them and giving them to her as I grabbed the birth certificate and stuff and put them in my purse.

"Please take care of my babe.She said before getting outta the car and closing the door

——————————————

I was listening to sad music while writing this chapter❤️😭