Forty "The Last Chapter"

-I turned around and looked at Kentrell not knowing he was gone punch me in my face, I fell to the floor as he looked over me.

"U tryna leave me?He said before grabbing my neck making him look dead at me as I begin to cry.

"Kentrell i don't wanna be wit u and if u can't see that u need help.I said looking at him.

"I keep leaving and coming back to u like a dumb ass I can't do this no more and it's like no matter how many times I say that I still come back that's why I try to move away as far as possible but u find me again and again.I said shaking my head.

"That's how u really feel?He said looking at me.

"Yeah. I said looking at him.

"We leave tomorrow morning when we get to the house u can leave but u ain't taking my kids.He said making me look at him stupid.

"Kentrell u not taking my kids u can't even take care of yourself half of the time what makes u think u can take care of kids by your self I'll be damn if I let my kids stay wit u just so u can forget about them.I said rolling my eyes and getting up and going into the bathroom slamming the door closed.

"I HATE U KENTRELL.I screamed before sliding down onto the floor before starting to cry.
*
*
*
*
-We arrived at the house making me grab my bags and get outta the car,I rushed to the door and the door opened revealing my four standing at the door.I rushed to the before hugged  them.

"Mommy we miss u.They said making me smile.

"I miss y'all to but we gotta go so go pack y'all clothes.I said making them run off.

"So u think I'm finna let y'all leave wit the shit I paid fa?Kentrell said as we walked inside the house.

"U kno what fuck it u can keep everything,from the clothes the cars and whatever else.I said before rolling my eyes.

-This nigga must not kno that ion need him fa shit.

"Kids come on hurry up.I said going upstairs and into the room me and Kentrell shared.

-I walked into the bathroom and walked into the closet and grabbed the suit case that was already packed for me.I walked outta the closet and outta the bathroom,I looked around the room until I found my keys.

"We readyyyyy.Matti said making me walk outta the room.

-I walked downstairs to see Kentrell sitting on the couch as the kids was walking outta the door making me shake my head ig they was ready to go as well. I walked outta the door and closed it behind me as I unlocked my car doors.

"Put the bags in the trunk.I said as popping the trunk.

-We put are bags in the trunk before closing it,the kids got in the car before I felt in my back pocket almost forgetting my Wallet.I started the car before walking way and heading to the front door, I opened the door and walked in the house before going upstairs,I walked into the room to see Kentrell sitting on the bed sniffing something into his nose make me roll my eyes.

"What the fuck Kentrell!I said looking at him.

"U doing drugs now?!I said as he looked at me stupid like he ain't hear me.

"U kno what I don't give a fuck.I said before looking around fa my wallet before finding it.

-I turned around to see Kentrell in my face.

"Kentrell move.I said looking at him.

"Bitch it's lil top.He said pushing me on the bed.

-He grabbed my neck and started choking me making me try to get away. I kicked him in his stomach making him let go and back up.I hurried up and got up and ran.

"IMMA FIND YO STUPID ASS!Kentrell said as I rushed downstairs and outta the front door.

—————————————————

After that Emma Decided to take her kids and move them to Texas❤️She watched her kids grow up to Teenagers❤️❤️

Thxs for sticking around