Seven

-I watched as the movers placed all my things down where I told them too,I watched as my new security guard kept his eyes on me,he licked his lips and then looked away.

"Mommy u got the bed I wanted.She said running up to me making me pick her up.

"Yes I did are they putting it together?I said looking at her as she shook her head yeah.

"Is king still sleep in his new room?I said putting her down.

"Oh hey Ms.Miles.I said looking at my new maid.

"Hello.She said smiling.

"So u already kno that i can't cook and u really don't have to clean cause I have lul babies.I said making her shake my head.

"Anything for u Ms.Gaulden.She said making me look away and then back at her.

"Ms what?I said looking at her.

"Well I saw u and the most popular rapper get married.She said making me roll my eyes.

"Emma is the name.I said walking away.

-I walked outside as the movers was leaving,I walked over to the security guard.

"I seen u looking at me mister.I said smiling making him look at me.

"Oh yeah.He said smirking.

"So do u think your gonna like working for me.I said looking at him

"As long as I get to see that smile on yo face everyday I will love this job.He said making me smile and look away.

"MOMMY YOUR PHONE!!Matti yelled from the front door.

"Have a good day boss.He said smiling and walking away.

-I grabbed my phone from matti and looked at the unknown number,I called them back and they answered.

"U think I'm playing wit u.The voice said making me roll my eyes.

"What do u want Kentrell?I said looking at matti.

"U think I won't find u and kill yo ass?He said as I walked to the kitchen.

"UGHHH KENTRELL WHAT DO U WANT?I said making matti look at me as she sat in the couch.

"U left yo ring and yo cars babe and yo husband.He said as I touched the divorce papers on the kitchen counter.

"U kno Kd can't keep his mouth closed right?He said making me start looking around for a pen.

"Kentrell we getting a divorce.I said before hanging up.

"Mommy was that daddy?She said looking at me.

-I shook my head no and she still looked at me.

"Mommy I miss Davine a lil bit.She said making me look at her and hold my head.

"Babe go to yo room please.I said making her run away.

-The unknown number called my phone back to back making me power off my phone and look at the divorce papers one more time.

——————————————
Omg I'm soory I haven't been active🤣🤣

Should Kentrell sign the divorce papers?

Emma and the security guard?