Thirty Two

-I woke up and grabbed my phone as The time read 2:30.My phone went off and it was a message from Kentrell.

Kentrell😭
U said you'll do anything fa me rt?We gotta go take care of sum I'm outside.

-I rolled my eyes before getting outta the bed.I went to my closet and grabbed my jacket and put on my all white air force's.I walked back into the room and Reese was still sleep so I quietly grabbed my keys and walked outta the room,I went downstairs and walked to the door,I unlocked it and opened the door and walked out,I locked the door behind me before walking up to Kentrell car and getting in.

"What is so important that u got me sneaking out the house at dam near 3 o'clock?I said looking at him.
*
*
*
*
"Babe u said u would do anything for me!Kentrell whispered in my ear as he had me pointing a gun at Reese.

"Shoot him!Kentrell yelled making me shoot Reese.

"Boss the police outside.Kentrell said grabbing me as I was looking at Reese while crying.

-We got to the back where Kentrell was parked and hurried up and got in the car,Kentrell started the car and sped off as I put the gun on the floor and started crying.

"Kentrell why would u make me do that?!I said yelling at him before I started fighting him while still crying.

"Bruh Im driving.He said pushing me back as we started swerving but he grabbed the steering wheel and got us back on the road.

"Kentrell what about his son!?I said still crying.

"Where his mama at?He said making me slap him.

"He only had his daddy and I was basically his mama!I said rolling my eyes.

"U better keep yo hands to yo self.Kentrell said looking at me before looking back at the road.

-We pulled up at 3three house and parked in the garage.I got outta the car and rushed into the house still crying,I walked up to Erica and hugged her making her hug me back.

-Don't Forget That She Got A Nanny That Live Wit Her-

"What happened.She asked as I pulled away and walked over to the couch and sat down.

-I ran my hand through my hair before looking at her.

"Can u take me home please?I said as she looked at me.

"U NOT GOING HOME RIGHT NOW!Kentrell yelled making me turn around and look at him.

-I got up and walked to the door and unlocked it and closed it behind me.I started walking before somebody grabbed me.

"What the fuck I say!Kentrell said making me try to snatch away from him but his grip was tight.

-He pushed me against somebody car and grabbed my neck.

"We gotta leave and we leaving tmr so imma need u to stop wit the bullshit.He said looking at me.

"What about the kids?I said looking at him.

"They coming with us.He said making me shake my head.

"Ion wanna leave!I said making him grab my hair.

"Emma stop fucking playing.He said as I grabbed his hand.

"Kentrell that hurts.I said making him let me go.

"Come on there go are Uber!He said as I started crying again as we walked up to the car.

—————————————————

What u gone do if yo ex make u kill yo boyfriend😭😭