Eleven

-I woke up and held my head at the fact that my security guard was in my bed,I got outta the bed only in my bra and panties and went into my bathroom,I closed the door and started the shower and put my hair in a bun.
*
*
*
*
-I walked into matti room to see the nurse helping her.

"Does it hurt when u walk around?The nurse asked as matti walked around her room.

"Just a little but I can walk.She said looking at the nurse.

"That's Good.The nurse said smiling.

"Now that u are better let's get back in the bed and go to sleep.The nurse said as I jumped as I felt somebody grab my waist.

"Omg u scared me.I said looking at my security guard.

-Yall his name John btw.

"Soory.He said pulling me closer to him making me back up and walk away towards my room.

"Why u acting like that?He said as I walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"What did we do last night?I said looking at him.

"Nun.He said laughing.

-My phone started ringing making him look at me as I picked it up.

"Hello?I said as John walked out.

"Come over.Kentrell said sounding tired.

"Omg ok.I said before hanging up.

-I slide on my red Ugg slides,I grabbed my car keys and walked outta my room.
*
*
*
*
"Stop Kentrell.I said as I looked at the chick fl a menu while he grabbed my neck.

"How Can i take yo order?The laid said as I still looked at the menu.

"Can I ge-get a um num-ber seven?I said as Kentrell started kissing my neck making bite my bottom lip.

"Can u say that again?She said making Kentrell stop and smirk.

"Sorry Can i get the Spicy chicken Sandwich meal?I said looking at the menu.

"And to drink?The lady asked as I looked at Kentrell and Kentrell looked at me.

"A lemonade.I said looking away.

"And that's it.I said pulling out my card.

"Yo total is 5.95.She said as i pulled up to the first window and paid and then went to the next window and grabbed te food and handed it to Kentrell.

"Thank u babe.He said as I rolled my eyes and pulled off.

-Pulled back up to the hotel and Kentrell gave me his jacket cause I had on sum shorts and a tank top.

"Don't come outside like that nomo.He said as we got outta the car.

"When u going home?I said walking into the hotel.

"When u coming home?He said as we got in the elevator.

"I am home.I said smirking.

"U do yo husband dirty.He said laughing.

"What husband Im single.I said starting to twerk in the elevator making him slap my ass.

"Ouchhh.I said laughing.

"Stop playing wit me.He said as we got outta the elevator.

-We went to the door and he opened it and we walked in letting it close behind us. I sat on the other bed and looked at the wall.

"What's wrong.He said snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Nothing.I said looking at him before pulling out my phone.

"Hello?I said answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"I kno u here at the hotel stop being funny bitch.Erica said laughing.

"Bitch u stalking me?I said laughing.

"We was fucked up that night bitch.She said making me hurry up and take her off speaker as Kentrell looked at me.

"U talking a lul bit too much.I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Oh I forgot u wit sum called husband come open the hotel door she said hanging up.

-I got outta the bed and walked up to the and opened it.

"YEP CAUSE EMMA WAS THROWING THAT ASS.She said making me grab her by her hair.

"Stop i just got this done.She said making me let go.

"I gave out too much information.She said laughing.

"Oh sorry I thought u was in here wit the security guard.She said making me just give up and go back to the bed and sit down as Kentrell looked at me stupid.

-This bitch want me to get beat tf up.

"Oh I'm sorry Emma.She said making me laugh and shake my head as she sat in the chair and got on ha phone.

"Let's go to my house.I said looking at Erica as we got up and I grabbed my keys.

"Sit yo ass down.Kentrell said making me roll my eyes and sit down.

"Bye Erica!Kentrell said mugging her.

"Whenever u go home come get me.She said getting up and heading towards the door.

"When Can i go home Kentrell?I said not looking at him.

-He got up and came over to me he looked at me as he stood over me.

"What's that nigga name?He said talking about my security guard.

"Kentrell nothing happened I was drunk and I told him not to leave and that he could.I said lookin at him but then he grabbed my neck.

"That Nigga slept in the bed wit u?He said looking at me.

-I couldn't even lie to him so I shook my head yeah making him mug me.

"Y'all fucked?He said looking at me.

"No kentrell.I said looking away.

——————————————

Soory i didn't put this but they fucked after that so😂😂