TwentyThree

"Just one drink.Erica said as I gave it to her and drunk the rest.

"Wait am i trippen or is Kentrell and that fine ass light skin u messing wit both in the vip section but on different sides.She said making me look up at the vip section and shake my head.

-I looked down at my phone as it went off.

Dashawn😫❤️
Come here😁

"Come on.I said getting up outta my seat.

"Where we going.She said as we headed towards the vip section.

-We walked up there and Kentrell and the gang looked at me and Erica as we walked over by Dashawn and his homeboys.

"Yeah?I said sitting on his lap.

"Lemme introduce u to the gang.He said making me shake my head.

"I be back.Erica said before walking off.

"This tee,ace,dj,ray and killa.He said as they all said wassup as he called they name.

"Where yo fine ass friend go.Tee said asking me.

"I think over there wit ha babydaddy.I said making me shake his head.

"That's yo Babydaddy?Dashawn whispered in my ear.

"Yeah.I said as I grabbed a drink and started drinking it.

"Imma treat u better then him.He said before placing kisses on my neck.
*
*
*
*
"Charity and Matti stop running around before y'all hurt y'all self or break sum.I said sitting on the living room floor opening packages and boxes pulling out clothes I ordered for the kids.

"Matti look.I said showing her the new Ugg slides I got her as they sat down on the couch.

"Did u get charity sum?She said making me shake my head no.

"My mommy said she was gone get me sum but they never came.She said as I put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Well imma order u sum just like these.I said before putting them back in the box.

-After I got done opening stuff I put the stuff up in there room and watched Netflix wit the kids as the maid made dinner.

"All done.The maid said as we got up and walked to the table and sat down.

"Mommy Charity wanna Tell u sum.Matti said making charity look at matti and then me.

"What is it?I said looking at king as he started eating his chicken nuggets as we ate pasta.

"My mama been on drugs ever since my daddy left her and I don't wanna live wit her nomo.She said before looking away.

"Have u told your dad?I asked as she looked back at me and then started eating her food.

"No can u talk to him for me.She said making me shake my head yeah.

"Thxs mom.Charity said making me look at her before looking away.

——————————————

😤❤️😭😫