Four

"Girl Did he hit u in your face wit the belt.Erica said touching my face.

-I started crying making Erica hug me.

"So what u gone do?Erica said as I started wiping my tears.

"I don't know.I said looking at her.

"U wanna run from the nigga?She said making me laugh.

"That nigga gone find me.I said looking at her.

"Look take the kids to yo mama house,pack sum clothes and we gone go find u a house sum hours away from here.She said making me look away.

"I already told him that I wanted to move to Atlanta.I said making her look at me.

"Well that's where u moving to he ain't gone kno where.She said making me shake my head.

"When we doing this.I said making her look away and then look back at me.

"Tonight.She said looking at me.

-Erica looked at her phone and then back at me before picking in up and answering it.

"It's for u.She said rolling her eyes as I took the phone from her.

"Hello.I said into the phone.

"Did I Tell u to leave the fucking house?He said sounding sleep.

"No.I said looking at Erica.

"Bring yo ass back home.He said making me hang up and give the phone back to Erica.

"I gotta go.I said hugging her.

"Imma be at yo house at 11:00 on the dot and it's 9:30 right now.She said walking me outta the house and to my car.
*
*
*
*
-I walked into the house and went upstairs to the room.I walked out as I seen Kentrell in the bed wit someone else,I walked to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it,I went to my closet and grabbed my suitcase and started packing,when I was done I left the suitcase in my closet and walked out,I walked to the door and unlocked it and opened it and whoever the girl was she was at the door,I pulled her in and closed the door and locked it again and started fighting her slamming her ass the tub and everything.

"KENTRELL.She screamed.

"He ain't gone help u bitch.I said stomping her in her face.

"Open the door.Kentrell said banging on the door.

-I left her on the floor and walked up to the door and unlocked it,I opened the door and looked at Kentrell.

"Next time cheat on me wit a bitch that can fight.I said walking out.

-I walked outta the room and went downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Sit down on the other couch.Kentrell said to the girl as they walked downstairs.

-She sat on the other couch and looked at me.

"Why is she still here.I said looking at Kentrell.

"She gone be living wit us for a few weeks.He said making me roll my eyes.

"What is that on your face.She said looking at me.

"Bitch why are u looking at me and speaking to me?I said making her look away.

"Can I get me a hotel cause imma end up killing yo lul bitch.I said looking at Kentrell.

"What u getting a hotel for?He said mugging me.

"Cause I don't wanna be here anymore.I said giving him a fake smile.

"Kentrell can I get a snack or sum.She said making me look at her.

-I watched as Kentrell went to the kitchen and opened the pantry making me get up and go upstairs to are room.I looked at the clock and it was 10:30,I grabbed my backpack that was full of money and I went to go get my suitcase outta my closet,I grabbed my shades and put them on and walked outta the room,I walked back downstairs and sat back down on the couch as Kentrell and the girl looked at me.

"So what is her name?I said looking at Kentrell.

"Gabby.He said making me look at her.

"Cute i guess.I said before rolling my eyes.

"Where u going?Kentrell said eating his cereals.

"Oh u thought I was finna stay here and have a 3some wit y'all.I said laughing making him mug me.

"As long as she leaving we can have a lul fun Kentrell.She said looking at him.

-I got up and walked over to her,I looked at my ring and took it off and gave it to her and then looked at Kentrell.

"Have fun.I said as heard someone blow there horn.

-I looked at Kentrell and hurried up and grabbed my suitcase and rushed to the front door and opened it,I ran to Erica car and got in,I put my suitcase in the back and looked at Erica as she pulled off.
——————————————

We going to ATL BITCHES OKURT LOL