TwentyEight

-I woke up on the floor under a cover and of course in front of me was Kentrell,I removed his hand of my ass and got from under the cover making him wake up.

"U gone make me sum breakfast?He said as I picked up my phone.

"Ion cook and u should kno that.I said as I started looking around fa my keys.

"What u looking fa?He said making me roll my eyes and look at him.

"My keys cause I gotta go meet my mama to get my kids.I said looking at my phone.

"Imma ride wit u.He said as he got up picking up the cover and pillows and put them on the bed.

-I grabbed my shoes and walked outta the room and went downstairs,I walked up to the front door and unlocked it and walked out.I walked to my car and opened the door,I rolled my eyes cause I told him to lock my doors.I got in and closed the door.I started putting my shoes on as he walked outside,he got in the car and put the keys in the cup holder.I started the car and the radio started playing If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys making me turning it up.

"Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them.I mumbled as I pulled off making Kentrell look at me.

"So u in yo feelings?He said Turning down the radio.

"I can't sing a song?I said looking at him and back at the road.
*
*
*
*
"Heyy mommy.They said as they got in the car.

"Who is he?Charity asked looking at Kentrell.

"Um that's my daddy.Matti said making Kentrell look at me.

"Put y'all seat belts on.I said as I pulled off.

"Yeah cause mommy u be driving real fast.Matti said making me shake my head.

"Y'all hungry?I asked making them shake they head no.

"Mommy why u with daddy.She said making me roll my eyes.

"U don't miss me?Kentrell asked matti.

-She ignored him and put her headphones on.

"What u do to my babe?He said mugging me.

"Wassup king.He said look back at king as waved at him.

"Mommy can I tell u sum?Matti said taking her headphones off.

"Yeah?I said changing the song.

"I don't know how but Davine called me from my iPad,I do miss him mommy.She said making Kentrell look at me.

"What he say?I asked speeding up the car.

"He really misses us and that he wanna get back wit u.She said before shaking her head and before putting her headphones back on

-Kentrell phone started ringing making him answer it.

"What u mean somebody watch on the floor.

-I looked at my wrist and smirked.

"Do it matter if I had a fucking girl at my house?He said making me laugh.

-He hung up the phone and by his face expression I could tell his whole mood changed.

——————————————

Um ok🙄👏🏽