Nineteen

"He has me fucked up girl,talking bout he not gone pay for my abortion if i get one.I said looking at Erica.

"Like nigga I don't need u.I said rolling my eyes.

"MOMMY.Matti said coming downstairs wit king behind her.

"Yeah?I said lookin at her.

"Daddy FaceTimed me on my iPad and he coming to get me.She said looking at me as she held her iPad.

"Ok lemme do yo hair and go get yo shoes.I said as she gave king her iPad and took off running upstairs.

"Bet u can't wait til they start school.She said making me look at her.

-She came back wit her shoes on and a brush and her spray bottle filled wit water.

"Mommy do me a poniytail.She said as I sat down on the couch as she sat down on the Floor.

"I can't wait til my baby girl come.She said rubbing her stomach as I started doing Matti hair.

"You pregnant?I said looking at her.

"Yeah Imma month.She said making me stop doing what I'm doing and just looked at her to before saying sum.

"Imma month too.I said beginning to brush matti hair up in a ponytail.

"No.King said before starting to laugh making me look at him and smile.

-Somebody knocked on the door making me and matti get up,king gave her the iPad as I opened the door and it was a girl.

"YAYA.Matti said before running to the girl at the door.

"U ready to go yo daddy waiting for us at the car.She said looking at matti.

"See u later mommy.She said before grabbing my face and giving me a kiss making me smile as she waved to me as she walked off.

"I gotta go.Erica said walking out.

"Call me later.I said before closing the door.

"Come on.I said picking up king as we went upstairs.
*
*
*
*
"You not getting outta the basket!I said as king started throwing a tantrum while we was in Walmart.

-He start bouncing up and down in the basket making me stop pulling it and look at him.

"Stop.I said making him sit down in the basket and start crying.

-I rolled my eyes before picking him up and pulling the basket.

"U want sum cheese sticks?I said making him shake his head yeah as he laid his head on my shoulder.

-I picked up sum cheese sticks and threw them in the basket I started pulling the basket before somebody jumped in front of me.

"Wassup mamas.He said licking his lips as I rolled my eyes.

"Hi.I said looking at him.

"Lemme get yo number.He said as I looked at my phone in my hand that was going off.

-I looked at him before shaking my head.

"This yo child?He said as he gave me his phone

"Yeah.I said taking it from him and entering my number.

"Lemme be a stepdad then.He said as I gave him back his phone.

-He walked off licking his lips as I smirked and Pulled the basket.
*
*
*
*
"No we don't fuck wit light skins.She said making me roll my eyes and mug her.

"What is 3Three.I said as she looked away.

"I mean he don't act like a light skin.She said looking back at me as my phone started ringing.

-I grabbed it and it was a unknown number making me answer it.

"Hello?I said looking at Erica.

"This is Yaya and I just wanna tell u that me and Kentrell taking u to court.She said making me confused.

"Taking me to court for?I said making Erica look at me.

"Because we want full custody of matti.She said making me change my whole mood.

"What the fuck u mean y'all want full custody of my child that I birthed tf I look like letting y'all get full custody of her.I said before hanging up.

"Yaya a dumb bitch.Erica said lookin at me.

"She kno they not gone win cause Kentrell.She said making me get up and grab my keys and phone.

"I be back stay here and watch king please.I said before heading towards the door.

——————————————

They want full custody of matti😤😤

What y'all think 🤔