Thirty Eight

"Girl u good?3three asked as he was looking at Kentrell as he had a busted lip.

"Yeah I'm good u good Emma?He asked as I ignored him.

-Y'all when I had got out the shower and everything and walked outta the bathroom me and Kentrell had a fight,ya girl was already drunk asf.He punched me in my eye and busted my lip and hit me in my ribs,while I just busted his lip.But I covered my face wit makeup and haven't been moving that much bc my ribs was hurting.Kentrell let Jania take my kids to the park and stuff like that while me Kentrell,3three and Erica was sitting on the living room couch.I laid my head on Erica lap as she played in my hair making me close my eyes.

"Get that shit outta here!Kentrell yelled making me shake my head.

"Emma u wan-Erica said before getting interrupted.

"Naww She can't go no where!Kentrell said making Erica mug him.

"Man Kentrell shut the fuck up cause I was finna ask her if she wanted to go upstairs!Erica said making 3three look at her and then back at the game before Kentrell paused it.

"Yeah take y'all asses upstairs!Kentrell said getting up and aggressively picking me up making me jump from the pain.

"Kentrell that hurt.I said as he took me upstairs and into are room.

-He sat me on the bed as Erica walked in,they mugged each other as Kentrell walked outta the room.

"OUHHH I HATE HIM!She said making me roll my eyes and lay my head in a pillow.

"So I guess we on the same level now.I said into the pillow.

"No come on we finna go and u driving.She said making me get up.

"Ok hold up lemme take a shower.I said going into the bathroom.
*
*
*
*
"Kentrell I said no!I said as he was tryna get me to go to Hawaii for a week wit the whole gang.

"Man fuck that u going,We gone go shopping tmr.He said as i sat down on the bed.

"But what if I don't want to go.I said looking at him.

"U have no choice.He said making me wanna slap the shit outta him.

"What u mean I have no choice take Jania wit u I dont give a damn I just don't want to go.I said looking at my nail that was broke.

"Imma take u and Jania gone watch the kids.He said making me mug him.

"No I can watch my own kids that's why I'm there mom not her and if I don't want to go on that trip wit u I'm not going.I said making him look at me.

"U want me to loose my mind right or u just tryna fuck wit me?He said making me shrug.

"I'm just telling u I'm not going.I said looking at him.

—————————————————

First of all bitch u got me fucked up🤣🤣👋🏽 somebody need to do my work queev_kayla1