Thirty

Sum Weeks Later

"Erica u messy.I said as I looked at my phone.

"Naw I'm finna kill this nigga.Erica said as she flew my car down the road.

"She finna kill me.I said to Reese as he was otp.

"Yo girlfriend gone be ok.Erica said making Reese start laughing as we pulling up to her and 3Three new house down here.

"I'm finna beat his ass so have a good day bestie I love u and Reese imma fight u when I see u too.She said making him laugh.

"U kno where I'm at.He said as she grabbed her stuff and got out.

-I switched to the driver seat and pulled off.

"What u want to eat?I said lookin at the phone and then back at the road.

"Heyy Emma!Reese son Tre said.

"Heyy Tre.I said smiling.

"Wheres-

"They sleep.He said making me smirk and roll my eyes.

"But u can bring us sum pizza from where ever.He said as I kept my eyes on the road.

"Tre go sit yo ass down!He said making me look at the phone and then back at the road.

"Don't talk to him like that.I said mugging.

"Babe u always babying him that nigga gone be soft as hell.He said as I stopped at a red light.

"I'm tired.I said sitting the camera up.

"U been up since six in the morning.He said as I started driving while stretching.

"Yeah doing bullshit wit Erica. I said looking at this car that jumped in from of me making me roll my eyes as I switched lanes and went faster.

"U can't drive and I ain't even gotta be in the car wit u to kno that.He said making me give him the middle finger.

"I'm finna pull up.I said making him shake his head and hang up.

—————————————————

Yes Emma got a new boyfriend

Yes they living in the house together

Yes this chapter was short

But imma start writing more I promise I'm tryna make a new chapter of every book I have😅

Hard work but I enjoy making books for y'all