Three

-I watched as Kentrell kids matti and Lonnie ran around the house while I held King while sitting on the couch watching Kentrell and his homeboys play the game and smoke.Erica and 3three walked in,Erica headed towards the bathroom as I got up to take king to his room since he was sleep,I walked back downstairs and walked up to Erica who was in the kitchen.

"U wanna go to the mall?I said looking at her.

"Yeah so I can replace them Balenciaga shoes I let matti mess up.She said making me mug her.

"Oh she ain't tell u yet.She said looking away.

"Let's go.I said grabbing my Tesla keys.

-We walked outta the door and got in my car.
*
*
*
*
"Girl I left my phone.I said looking at her as we sat down at the food court.

"U kno Kentrell gone go through it and then imma get in trouble wit u cause u don't believe in deleting yo messages.She said as I put my head down.

"Wassup lul mama.I heard a voice say.

"Get u sum Erica.I said not pulling my head up.

"Umm he talking to u.She said making me pull my head up and look at him.

"Please don't talk to me right now.I said making him walk away.

"Girl something is wrong u wit but watch u gone be wit Kentrell forever.She said making me give her the middle finger.

"Omg let's go.I said grabbing all my bag and walking away.
*
*
*
*
-We walked into the house and I went upstairs to my room,I put the bags down and walked outta the room and went back downstairs.

"I read y'all messages.I heard 3three say to Erica.

"Y'all are petty.I said looking at him.

"Kentrell left but he said u grounded don't come outta that room.He said making me mug him.

"Boy tell him imma grown ass women fuck him.I said grabbing my bottle of Hennessy outta Erica bag.

"Lemme call him.He said opening the front door and walking out.

-I shrugged and opened my bottle of Hennessy and started drinking it.The house was quiet so I guess Kentrell took the kids wit him,I watched as Erica went outside wit 3three and all I could hear was yelling.I knew Kentrell was gone be mad at me cause I told Erica about the rape situation and he told me not to tell anyone.

"MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP.I heard 3three say.

-The door opened and it was Kentrell.

"What the fuck 3three tell u to do.He said walking up to me.

"I don't wanna hear u.I said putting my hand in his face.

"And can i have my phone so I can leave.I said looking at him.

"U don't have a phone nomo.He said making me shrug.

-I put the Hennessy bottle down and walked upstairs to are room.I sat on the floor and grabbed all the bags I brought in. I took everything outta the bags and shook my head cause I did not need to by all this stuff,I separated king and matti thing and put my stuff to the side.Kentrell walked in and threw a bag at me making me roll my eyes and take the box of shoes outta the bag that Erica brought matti,he sat in the bed and looked at me.

"What?I said looking back at him.

"Why u telling Erica are business?He said making me look away.

-I opened all the shoe boxes tryna ignore him.

"This is why I'm moving to Atlanta now.I mumbled as he got up and walked up to me.

"This is why u what?He said taking off his belt.

"U my wife u gone do what ever the fuck I tell u too.He said hitting me wit the belt making me start crying.

——————————————

That's still not gone stop her from moving to Atl

😂😂😂😶