Sixteen

"I rather catch a bullet before I let a nigga tell ya some.I sung recording myself as Erica drove hella fast.

"I was selling bells on the low I had to shake some.

"Shawty got a Ass bend it over bby shake some
If she ain't a dime I'ma fuck around an make her one.I said putting Erica in the video.

Fuck them luh loses pussy nigga I ain't taking one
They say them straps is legal in New York
I'm still bringing one
30 kills with me nigga I ain't just bring one
I be in the gutter with the hooligan
Shoot at you reload An then I shoot again
Diamonds reel these bitches in.I said getting loud making Erica look at me and then back at the road as I stopped recording.

"Bitch, I rock a chain like a field nigga
How the fuck you real and you squeal nigga?
Roll that pressure up and pop a seal nigga
Come here baby girl, I'm tryna build witcha
Heard you getting money, how it feel nigga?
She pulled up with a real one, how it feel baby?
Heard you getting money, how it feel nigga?
I heard you getting money, how it feel nigga?
Bitch, I rock a chain like a field nigga
How the fuck you real and you squeal nigga?I said messing wit Erica while she was driving.

-Erica pulled up to this house Kentrell and 3three got in Atlanta until they leave which is idk.We got outta the car and went to the house front door,once it opened it was smelling like weed and ass cause sum bitches was in here twerking and it was bottles of alcohol everywhere, I looked over at Kentrell who was getting a lap dance from a girl.My phone started ringing making him look at me as I answered it and went upstairs.

"Emma?I heard Jason say.

"Yeah.I said walking into one of the rooms.

"U think u Can babysit Bella while I go on a business trip.He said making me start thinking.

"I mean yeah get her ready and I'll come pick her up since my kids coming home today.I said before hanging up.

"Who was that.Kentrell said before my phone went off showing that Jason send his address.

"Nobody.I said before walking outta the room.

"Come back downstairs and enjoy yo lap dance.I said before grabbing my keys and walking outta the house as Kentrell followed me.

-I got in the car before Kentrell opened the door and looked at me.

"Get out the car bro.He said as I started the car.

"What Kentrell.I said looking for my purse in the car.

"Come back in the house.He said as I grabbed my purse and started looking through it for my other phone.

"No Kentrell it smell like ass in there.I said looking at him before throwing my purse to the passenger seat.

"U can come upstairs wit me.He said making me shake my head.

"Kentrell I'll be back my kids almost home and I gotta go get somebody.I said tryna close the door but he pulled it back.

"Lemme get sum head real quick.He said making me look at him and roll my eyes.

"U got sum last night and this morning.I said rolling my eyes.

"Mane bye bro.He said before closing the door as I pulled off.
*
*
*
*
"Mommy the baby so cute.Matti said I drove back to Kentrell house.

-We pulled up and I looked at matti.

"Can u go get my wallet from your daddy.I said as she got outta the car and walked up to the house.

-The door opened but she turned back around and came to my side and opened the door.

"He said get out the car and come in.I rolled my eyes and turned the car off and grabbed my purse.

-I got outta the car and opened the back door,I got king out and put him down to walk as I picked up Bella outta ha car seat and closed the door.We walked up to the door and walked in and all eyes was one me as I closed the door.

"Who baby?Erica said looking at me.

-I looked at her and she shook her head.

"Look at lul Man walking.3three said making king bounce up and down while laughing.

"Can i get my wallet now so I can get my kids sum food and put gas in my car.I said lookin at Kentrell as he sat on the stool.

"Sit down.He said making me shake my head no.

-I walked over to Erica and gave her Bella and walked back over to Kentrell.

"Kentrell gimme my fucking wallet.I said mugging him.

"Get the fuck back.He said pushing me away from him.

"U gone put yo hands on me in front of my kids?I said looking at him.

-Kentrell pushed me making me start hitting him back which turned into a whole fight.

"Bro y'all kids right here.I heard 3three say as king and matti started crying.

"Kentrell stop.I heard Erica say as she grabbed me making us stop fighting.

"Take yo ass upstairs!Kentrell said looking at me.

"No gimme my damn wallet so I can leave.I said as matti walked to me and I picked her up.

"Emma just go upstairs.Erica said making me go upstairs.

"Put matti down.Kentrell said behind me.

"Mommy nooo.She said as she looked at Kentrell.

-I walked upstairs and went into the room wit Matt as Kentrell walked in behind us, I looked at Kentrell as he sat on the floor and looked at me as I sat on the bed and matti hugged me tight.

"Come here matti.Erica said walking in.

"No.She said still hugging me.

"Erica I'm done can u please go get the papers from outta my car.I said as Kentrell just looked at me.

"Ok.She said walking out.

"Im not signing no damn papers.Kentrell said making me mug him.

"Daddy be quiet.Matti said still hugging me tight.

"Here.Erica said walking in still holding Bella as she was sleep.

"Kentrell please sign them.I said grabbing the papers from Erica.

"Fuck this shit.Kentrell said snatching the papers.

"Just because we getting a divorce don't mean I want fuck yo ass up and u still my property.He said making me roll my eyes as he grabbed the pen from Erica.

——————————————

Omg y'all happy that he finna sign them papers😂😂😂