{22}

Ever since the whole situation where Sam texted Eric and Hyunjin told me to go out with him everything has just been weird.

Hyunjin still hasn't mentioned anything about his relationship with Ryujin but Ryujin on the other hand won't shut up about it.
Right now I'm in the library with Felix and Seungmin working on our history notes while Sam and Hyunjin went to go buy snacks from the vending machine.
"Has Hyunjin mentioned anything about Ryujin to you at all?" Seungmin asked breaking the silence while looking in my direction. I responded with shaking my head signaling a no.
"He's been acting so weird lately. You'd think for somone who just got a girlfriend you would talk about her or at least talk to her." Felix said thinking out loud.
"I don't know what to tell you." I shrugged.
"Maybe it's because y/n got a boyfriend." Seungmin suggested.
My head shot up and I look at him with a confused expression.
"I got myself a what?" I asked him
"Didn't Eric ask out?" Seungmin questioned
"I mean yeah but that doesn't mean we're dating." I respond.
"Not yet." Felix grinned.
I throw my pencil at him which resulted in laughter from the two boys.
"We have arrived with the snacks!" Sam announced holding up her hands which were filled with various types of candy and chips.
"What did we miss?" Sam asked sitting across from felix.
"We were just working on our history notes." I interrupted so Hyunjin wouldn't know we were talking about him.
"That's so Boring. How about we talk about how Hyunjin keeps trying to avoid admitting that he's dating Ryujin even though everyone at this table is aware of their relationship." Sam said casually while opening a bag of potato chips. Everyone at the table's eyes widened.
Hyunjin looked at Sam with a shocked expression
"W-what?" Hyunjin stuttered.
"Did you really think we were unaware of this bizarre relationship you are in?" Sam questioned. Hyunjin was speechless.
"So were you ever gonna tell us?" I broke the silence
Hyunjin's head shot to my direction he looked worried for some reason.
"Yeah I just didn't know how to bring it up." He said with a shrug of the shoulders.
"Well now that it's out in the air can everyone stop acting so weird?" Seungmin sighed
Hyunjin just nodded his head and distracted himself with the candy in front of him.
"Yay!" Sam cheered making Felix and Seungmin giggle.
"I'll be right back." I said standing up do go get another textbook.
I was walking towards the shelf's that were labeled history when I heard a laugh from the comic book section. The laugh sounded familiar so walked in the direction of the sound.

And my assumption was correct. The laughs belonged to Eric. He was leaning against the bookshelf smiling while flipping through pages of the holding a comic book in his hands.
"I knew I recognized that laugh." I said leaning against the bookshelf opposite of him.
"Oh hey there." He greeted closing his book while standing up straight.
"What brings you here?" I question seeing as he's never stepped foot in here voluntarily.
"Well I wanted to see what the hype about this place was about." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"So does it live up to its name?" I ask.
"I'm not sure I haven't gone farther than the comic section." He shrugged.
"Well I have to exchange my history text book for another one." I said holding up the textbook in his hand.
"Well I'll join you. See more of this magical place." He said placing the book he was reading back into its home on the shelf.
I led him towards the direction of the textbook area.
"This Place is really big." Eric said looking around in amazement.
"Yup." I nodded
"Is always this empty?" He asked looking in my direction.
"Yes. The doors are always covered by the basketball team or cheerleaders who are practicing cheers. So not many people waste their time trying to pass the crowds." I explain
Making Eric nod showing that he understood.
I picked up the textbook that I was looking for and looked back at Eric.
"Found it?" He questioned making eye contact
"Yup." I responded leading him back towards the direction of where the rest of group was sitting.
"Hey there Eric." Felix greeted when he looked up to see Eric was walking with me.
Hyunjin's head shot up at the mention of Eric's name.
"What's up mate." Eric imitated Felix's Australian accent.
"What are you doing here?" Seungmin questioned.
"Wanted to see what the big deal was about this place." Eric responded.
"You were in the comic book section weren't you?" Seungmin asked.
"Yup." Eric nodded his head with embarrassment.
"There are Comic books here?" Felix excitedly asked eyes widened.
"Yes lix of course a library full of books would include comic books." Seungmin nodded.
"Where?" Felix whispered yelled trying his best to stay quiet.
Seungmin shook his head while smiling at his friend's cute behavior.
"Follow me." Seungmin said leading Felix I the direction of the comic book section.
Felix happily skipped behind him making his friends laugh at his cute behavior.
"Those two remind me of an old couple." Sam said laughing.
Hyunjin laughed at her statement. He hasn't said anything at all during this entire conversation.
"You should've seen them in class they were exchanging smoothie recipes." Eric stated making everyone at the table laugh.
"So what do you guys do around here?" Eric said taking the seat next to Hyunjin.
"Plot how to take over the world." Hyunjin mumbled under his breathe. Sam and I laughed at his remark while Eric just rolled his eyes.
"Well right now these losers are writing their history notes while I just sit here and entertain them." Sam said leaning back in here chair.
"These notes aren't even from the current unit. Why are you already doing them?" Eric said looking over Hyunjin's shoulder.
"Because we've already done all the notes from the current unit. And Mr. Jeong always includes questions from future units in tests because he refuses to let anyone get a 100 on any of his assignments." I explained.
"But mr. and miss. Nerd refuse to get any grades below a 99.99." Sam responded.
"Do you ever sleep?" Eric said shaking his head in astonishment.
"Of course all the recommend 3 hours." Hyunjin joked. Making everyone except Eric laugh.
The bell rang signaling that it was time for students to go to class.
"What's your next class?" Eric asked walking next to me.
"Geometry." I respond.
"I'll walk you" he offered.
"Are you sure Hyunjin and Sam are in the same class. I won't get lost or anything." I assure.
"Yeah my class is close to the geometry hall anyways." He reassured.
"Okay." I nodded.
Hyunjin rolled his eyes and started walking ahead of the rest of the group. Hands wrapped tightly around the straps of backpack.

What's his problem?