{19}

Hyunjin's pov

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?" I ask
"Yea, um. Hyunjin, I want you to know that I like you." Ryujin finally admitted.
Woah. The most popular girl in school just admitted that she has feelings for me.
My face felt hot and my eyes widened. My mind was blank. Say something you idiot
"Please say something." Ryujin pleaded
"Um. I like you too." I said.               

Idiot.

"Really?" She said excitedly.

No, I'm just an idiot.

"Yes." I responded.

NO!

Ryujin jumped up and down happily. She stopped and smiled. Then she started leaning in and she kissed me.
"Sorry, sorry I got caught up in the moment." Ryujin said shaking her head and laughing awkwardly.
"It's alright, uh it's late we should go back so our cabins before we get caught." I say hoping to god she won't try to argue.
"Yes, ya you're right. Will you walk me back?" She asked putting her hand on my arm.
"Yeah, sure of course." I nod.
The walk back to the cabins was awkward to say the least. I stayed quiet mostly because my mind was quite literally empty. Ryujin however was not as quiet. She kept going on and on about how excited she was to tell the girls.
"Wait, can we keep this between us for just another day? I wanna be the one to tell my friends." I asked once we got to the door of the girls cabin. Ryujin looked disappointed but nodded.
"Sure, ya. Just tell me when you are ready." She assured.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"No problem, bye Hyunjinnie." She finished with a kiss on my cheek. Before walking back into the cabin.
* * *

Y/n pov
Holy sh*t.
They just kissed. I stood still for a minute just in awe. But then I finally got my mind was clear enough to tell me to go back to the cabin. Are they dating? When did this whole thing start? Are they gonna be all couple-ey? Damnit y/n calm down.
"You okay?" Sam asked with a concerned expression.
"Yup just got a lot on my mind." I waved off.
"Yeah? Like what?" She continued to question.
I looked around the cabin, Heejin was sound asleep and Ryujin was still god knows where.
"If I tell you something you can't freak out or tell anyone because technically it's not my business to tell." I whispered.
"Ooh sounds interesting, spill the tea." She urged clearly interested in what the subject at hand was.
"I just saw Hyunjin and Ryujin kissing." I whispered.
"Holy fuck!" Sam yelled in a not so silent tone.
"Samantha I say this with love but will you please calm the hell down." I say with a warning tone. She gave an apologizing expression and pretended to zip her mouth shut.
"Do you think they're dating?" She whispered.
"I don't know, I kinda blacked out after I saw them and I couldn't hear them talking so I have no idea what the context was." I explain. There was noise at the door, Hyunjin and Ryujin could be heard talking.
"Speak of the devil. Or devils." Sam joked.
"Shh, go to sleep." I said half lecturing half pleading. Sam just nodded and layers down on her bunk and closed her eyes.
                          * * *
Hyunjin pov
What the hell just happened Hwang?
I walked back into the cabin as quietly as I could. Felix and Eric were still awake playing some game on Eric's phone.
"You okay?" He asked looking in my direction.
"Ryujin just kissed me." I blurted out
Both boys sat up with wide eyes.
"What!" Eric yelled loud enough to wake Seungmin up.
"She asked me to walk with her back to the girls cabin and then she confessed her feelings for me and then kissed me." I blabbed on and on.
"Who did what?" Seungmin questioned in a groggy voice.
"The library loser kissed the captain of the cheerleading squad." Eric explained.
"What!" It was Seungmin's turn to yell.
"Shhh. You'll wake up the teachers." Hyunjin lectured.
"He's right, we should go to sleep. We'll talk all about it in the morning." Seungmin stated.
The rest of the boys complied and all went into their respect bunks and fell asleep. Or at least attempted to.
*                  *                *