{15}

"Thank you." Ryujin said as Hyunjin set her down on a bench.
"No problem. I'm sorry again." Hyunjin continues to apologize.
"I told you it's alright." Ryujin said trying to reassure the boy by grabbing his hand.
Hyunjin flinched at the sudden skin ship from the girl.
"I'm sorry." Ryujin apologized seeing his reaction
"It's alright. Um do you need anything? A new icepack or some water?" Hyunjin offers quickly trying to change the subject.
"I'm okay. You can go now I'm sure your friends are looking for you." Ryujin says letting the boy leave.
"No I can't leave you like this, you can't even get up. I'll wait with you until you feel better." Hyunjin says sitting next to her.
"Thank you." Ryunjin says staring at her hands.
"So how are you liking camp so far?" Hyunjin started a new subject.
"Good. My cabin mates are cool. You know Samantha and y/n right?" Ryujin says looking at him to see his reaction to the last part of the sentence. Without any surprise, the mention of y/n made him smile. For some reason this made Ryujin angry.
"Yes I do." He answers
"They're really funny, especially Samantha." Ryunjin continued. Hyunjin cringed at how she was saying sam's name.
"Yeah she's a witty one." He nodded.
"So how do you know them?"
"Y/n's mom and mine are friends and Sam is friends with y/n so I got closer to her through y/n" he explains.
"You guys are an interesting bunch." Ryujin states.
"Yeah we're interesting." He laughs
"Hey man where have you been?" Felix says approaching the couple.
"Oh we were just talking." Hyunjin answered.
"Oh well they are serving dinner if you're hungry." Felix says to the older.
"Okay we'll be there in a second." The older boy says to the younger. The younger nods and walks back towards the main site.
"Do you need help getting up?" Hyunjin asks
"Please." She nod
He helped the girl put her arm around his neck and supported her back.
"Look who just got here." Sam nudged y/n
"What even happened?" Y/n questioned
"Ms.flirty faked an injury and now mr.clueless is taking care of her from the guilt." Heejin gave a summary.
"Odd." Y/n mumbled
"I'm surprised you didn't see it happen" Sam said
"Oh I was with Eric at the time." Y/n remembers
"Speaking of distractions, how is he?" Heejin asks y/n
"He's cool, he's funny." She simply answers
"Cool?" Sam questions
"He was making fun of a couple next to us and he did this hilarious impression of mr.Jung trying to separate clingy couples." She explains. Heejin and Sam shared looks and then watched the clueless girl sitting infront of them playing with her food.
"For smart people, they are both really clueless." Heejin whispers to Sam
"Tell me about it." Sam sighs and rolls her eyes.
--
Meanwhile the boys were having a conversation of their own.
"That kid is the smartest person I know aside from y/n and it kills me to see him fall for such a cliche move." Felix complains
"You saw that too? It was hilarious that he fell for that." Eric chuckles with his mouth still full.
"Speaking of hilarious, how was y/n" Seungmin changed the subject.
"She's cool, she laughed at my mr.jung impression which is a first since no one ever laughs at that joke." Eric bragged.
"How come you asked her to be your partner?" Seungmin continues to question the boy.
"Was I not allowed to?" Eric argues
"No but we all expected that her and Hyunjin would have been partners." Felix answers
"Well Ryujin asked him." He reminds
"Okay what is your plan here?" Felix finally gives in.
"What makes you think I'm planning something?" Eric raises a brow in question
"Quit the act it's giving me a headache." Seungmin groans.
"Okay well I've had a thing for y/n for a while and I took the opportunity to get to know her." Eric confesses
Seungmin and Felix looked at each other then then the boy in front if them staring at a girl across the room.
"This can't end well." Felix mumbled and sunk into his chair.