{2}

When we got home I helped mom make dinner and jae helped Hyunjin unpack.
"How was the car ride?"mom asked while stirring the food.
"Fine,jae and him talked about some video game." I said chopping vegetables.
"Did you two talk by chance?" She asked
"We talked about photography. That's pretty much it"I answered.
"Y/n please get to know him. I want you two to be friends." My mom practically begged.
"Why does everyone think I'm mean. I wasn't planing on ignoring him, I'm a nice person you know!" I said slamming the knife into the cutting board.
"Hey ms.Park is dinner re-" Hyunjin walks in with his eye widening at the sight of the knife stuck in the cutting board.
"Almost Hyunjin, Why don't you do wash up. Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes" my mom said while I mentally cursed everything and everyone .
"Okay cool" He said looking at me and laughing.
I waited till he was out of sight and started hitting my head against the cabinet.
"At least let go of the knife honey" my mom says while trying to get the knife out of my hands.

Dinner was interesting.i stayed silent like usual. Until something kicked my leg under the table.
I looked up and gave jae a death stare.
"So I'm going shopping tomorrow,Hyunjin if you'd like to join I could show you around the town." I said know both my brother and mother were shocked by my sudden offer.
"I'd like that" Hyunjin smiled.
I smiled back and looked at my annoying ass family with a death stare once again.

The next morning I woke up and went straight down stairs without changing my pajamas, which consisted of shorts and an old hoodie that doesn't fit Jae anymore so he gave it to me.
I had my hood up, covering my hair and some of my face. I didn't realize I wasn't alone until I heard someone clear their throat. I jump from shock and turned around to see Hyunjin staring at me with shock as well and jae in the corner dying of laughter.
Breath y/n, you have two options here 1:make a big deal out of it and run up to your room and lock yourself in there forever. Or 2:pretend you're fine with the situation sit down and eat your cereal in peace .
"Anyone want some cereal" I said sitting down and putting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth looking Hyunjin in the eyes. He look back at me and smiled.
"Id love some thank you" He answer taking the box and eating. Mean while jae keeps looking at us back and forth with a confused look on his face.
"So we aren't going to talk about how awkward this is?" Jae asked.
"I'm going to go take a shower. Wanna go to the mall around 12?" I asked Hyunjin
"Yeah sure"

It was time to go shopping and I got ready. I took a shower put my hair in a ponytail and wore this outfit.

 I took a shower put my hair in a ponytail and wore this outfit

Come on y/n, you got this. Just be nice and prove everyone wrong about the "bitch" they seem to think you are. I have my self a pep talk while walking down the stairs.
"Ready?" Hyunjin said at the bottom of the stairs.
"Yup! Let's go." I said opening the door.
"So why are you transferring to y/school/n ?" I said breaking the silence
"I was the top of my class, the classes were slow and easy for me. My mom suggested I'd go to school in the city. And now I'm here"he said looking ahead.

"So you are a fellow nerd" I laughed.

"So you're a nerd?" He asked

"According to everyone I've ever met. Yes." I joked

"Let me guess. You study on Friday nights at the library because it's-" he almost finished when...

"That's when it's the emptiest" we finished at the same time.

"You know you really need to stop doing that it's getting creepy" I said stopping and looking at him.

"But it's so fun!" He laughed.
I rolled my eyes and started walking away.
"Y/n come back!"
I started to smile but still continued to walk, making him chase after me.
"Wait!" He finally caught up with me. "Lets get some boba" he suggested.

"Fine. What do you want?" I asked
"Strawberry."he answered
"2 strawberry bobas please" I ordered.
"That will be 4.25"the cashier said.
"Here you go" Hyunjin gave the cashier his credit card.
"You didn't have to do that" i said
"Yes I did. Cause you're paying for lunch." Hyunjin laughed.
"I swear you spend one day with jae and now you're acting just like him." I smacked his arm.

"What do you think of this?" I asked showing Hyunjin a sweater.
"It's red, and you know it has sleeves" he said clearly clueless.
"You don't have to act like you know what you're saying" i laughed.
"Thank god" He said relived.
We were walking around the store when suddenly my crush since like the 7th grade walked in. I know earlier I said I'm not like most kids my age but my crush on Kim yugyeom  makes a exception. I have had a crush on him for 5 years. Why you ask? I have absolutely no clue. I mean yes He's cute and popular but he's not the brightest, and could be a jerk every now and then and- Okay I'm not selling him very well. But believe me if grew up next to him for as long as I have and just so happen see through his bedroom window every now and then you'd think he's pretty cute too.
"Hey y/n what are you staring at?" Hyunjin asked while waving his hand in my face.
"Huh nothing we should go" I said grabbing his hand and walking out.
"But I wanted to get that sweater!" He whined while I dragged him out of the store.
"You could get it later!" I said walking faster.
"Why were in such a rush? Was it that tall guy?" He asked pointing.
"What no! It was- it's was getting crowded, you know me claustrophobic and all"I said clearly rambling.
"So it's the guy huh" he said. Clearly not believing my rambling.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied
"Really? I could go ask him, I mean he's right there" he said point at him once again.
"I will kill you! Stop pointing you idiot" I slapped his arm.
"What. I get it! He's tall ,easy on the eyes and from what I see from how he walks he's very confident which means he's popular." He said shocking me.
"Woah there buddy looks like you're getting a crush on him too."I joked
"Ah ha! You said 'too' which means you like him!"he yelled.
"Shut up!" I said covering his mouth. It wasn't until the people around us started staring that I took my hand off .
"Okay, let's pretend none of this happened" I practically begged.
"I wish I could. But that would be too easy.he leans down to my height and whispered.
"What does that mean?" I asked while he walked away.
"Excuse me sir? I was wondering which sweater looked better on my friend." Hyunjin asked yugyeom.
"Um the red one, it brings out her eyes." Yugyeom smiled over to me.
"Wow you are so right! Oh look I'm getting a phone call, please excuse me." Hyunjin said Turning around and smiling with raised eyebrows as if he was telling me to go for it.
"I'm yugyeom,nice to meet you" He said offering me his hand.
"I know- i mean that sounds weird- I'm your neighbor" I rambled
"Oh yeah you're Jae's sister" he said.
Perfect! All I'm ever going to be is Jae's sister.
"Yeah, that's me." I smiled
"Listen, you're really pretty and I'm going to be late for work but I want to finish this conversation so can I have your number?" He asked unexpectedly.
"Um yeah sure" I said taking his phone and typing my number.
"Okay! Talk to later y/n" he said which was like music to my ears.
I waved him goodbye and started walking towards Hyunjin who was still pretending to be on the phone.
"Okay I know I said I'd kill you later but I love you! Yugyeom not only knows my name but now has my number!" I said excitingly.

"You're welcome. Now let's go get me lunch which you're going to pay for because you owe me" He said .
______________________________________________
What's up friends! Glad you made it this far. Hope you like this story. Love you 💋