{3}

The next day was Hyunjin's first day at y/n's school.
"Wake up. It's your first day!" I said shaking a sleeping Hyunjin.
"Five more minutes" he begged
"Bro. Your talking to the o.g '5 more minutes.' I'm not falling for that." I laughed
He groaned but eventually agreed and went to the restroom to I assume take a shower.
I changed into my outfit and brushed my hair. This is the outfit I wore.

I went down stairs to eat breakfast

"Remember be nice!" My mom
"For the last time! I'm a nice person!" I yelled
"Yes you are!" Hyunjin shouted back smiling.
"Shut up and eat I don't want to be late." I said
"I gotta say, for someone who insists they are a 'nice person' you aren't selling it well"he joked while taking a bite of his food.

"And this is the water fountain I occasionally drink water from." I said pretending to be a tour guide.
"Ooh ahh" Hyunjin played along.
"And this is the library famous for y/n's Lonely Friday nights." I joked
I looked around the library to find my friend Sam.
"Now if you look closely you'll find a wild Samantha reading a book she has read at least 500 times" I said
"Hello to you too y/n" she replied without looking up from the book.
"I'm Hyunjin nice to meet you." Hyunjin said extending his hand.
"Oh,hi I'm Sam"she replied while blushing.
"He's the guy staying with us." I said trying not to laugh from how red her face got.
*bell rings*
"We better get going.see you at lunch Sam."I said grabbing Hyunjin's arm and leading him to our class.
"Why did she turn red?" He asked cluelessly
"She thinks you're cute you idiot."I laughed
"Oh" he smiled to himself.
"I have to warn you this teacher makes you feel like you've been locked in a cave with only a tissue box and marbles for 50 years." I said in a warning voice
"So she's boring?" He asks
"Boring is an understatement my friend. But you'll see for yourself." I said opening the door.
We walked in and as expected all the girls in the room immediately start obsessing over him.
"Mr.hwang please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said.
"Uh hi I'm Hyunjin and I just moved here, I hope you will treat me well" he said while bowing
"I'll treat you real well!" A random girls says.
I cringe while looking over to Hyunjin who looks clearly confused.
"Hyunjin you may sit next to y/n" the teacher said.
Hyunjin quickly walks over to the desk next to me.
"What did that girl mean?" He asks so innocently.
"You slow aren't you?" I answered
"What?"
"She was flirting. Or at least trying to."I replied.
"Oh." He replied smiling again.

The bell finally rang signaling lunch time. Hyunjin and I sat at my usual lunch table with sam.
"That teacher was brutal. Did you see how long it took her to explain a simple concept to that one kid." Hyunjin said before taking a bite of his lunch.
"I know right! Like if you don't get the class don't take an advance one." I agreed.
"Aw look at you! 2 nerds agreeing over how much smarter they are than everyone else" sam joked setting down her lunch tray.
" very funny." I retorted
"So Hyunjin, What brings to our school" she asks
"I was the 1st in my class at my old school. My mom thought going to a school with more advanced teachers and classes would be the best idea" he responded.
"So you are a nerd" she laughed
"Yes. I'm a nerd" he chuckled
"Good! Y/n needs a guy who can keep up with her" she said
I nearly choke on my food. Hyunjin cleared his throat.
"Uh What?" He questioned.
"I was joking. Chill." She laughed
I gave her a death stare.

Lunch ended and Hyunjin and I walked to class.
"Y/n!" Someone said behind us.
I turned around and saw Yugyeom waving and smiling.
I stood there shocked until Hyunjin pushed me forward.
"Hi." I Waved back
"Listen are you free tonight? I want to go on a date." Yugyeom asked.
"Uh. Y-yeah I'm free." I laughed scratching my nape.
"Great! I'll pick you up at 6." He said before kissing my cheek leaving me in shock.
"Y-yeah see you."I said watching him walk away.
"You're drooling!"Hyunjin laughed
"Shut up" I said hitting his arm.

The rest of the day was spent thinking about the date. Even in class, all I could think about was Yugyeom.
But then the school day was over which meant I could finally go home. I was so lost in my own world, I didn't notice Hyunjin was right next me.
"Still thinking about that tall guy huh?" He asked
"Is it that obvious?"
"You just don't have the same angry face you usually do."He said receiving a slap on the arm from me.