{20}

The bus ride back home was interesting indeed.
Eric just so happened to drag me to the same bus Hyunjin and Ryujin were on and just to make matters worse, he sat in the seats closest to them.
"Did you take those?" Eric asked looking at my phone. I was scrolling through the pictures that I took at camp.
"Um yeah." I said with an embarrassed laugh.
"They're really good." He said looking up at me. Knowing how my face was definitely burning, I refused to face him.
"Thank you." I thanked him.
"Do you post them anywhere? I'm sure you could get a lot of likes on those photos." He continued.
"Nah I just take them for myself." I waved away.
"It's a shame. If I asked you to take photos of me could I post them?" He raised a brow.
"Yeah I wouldn't mind." I shrugged
"Perfect. It's a date then." I nodded

A whAT? my heart rate needs to go back to normal before I faint.
Eric Sohn is debatably one of the most fawned over boys in my grade and he just said that he wanted me to take photos of him for his Instagram. ME. The 'library loser.' What is the universe trying to do to me. First yugyeom and now Eric? What the fuck?

                         *                  *                *
On the other hand Hyunjin and Ryujin were also spending some quality time together.
"So What are you doing when you get back?" Ryujin asked. She has been asking Hyunjin questions nonstop the entire bus ride.
"Probably sleep or homework." Hyunjin shrugged.
"Homework? We've been at camp for a week. What homework?" She asked him with a shocked expression.
"We have that science project that due in a few weeks." He reminded.
"Yeah but that's in a few weeks. Why are you doing it all now?" She asked still confused
"I don't know I just want to be behind plus since I transferred in the middle of the semester I don't want to fall too far behind." Hyunjin explained.
"Mark my words Hyunjinnie, I will get you out of that nerd lifestyle of yours." Ryujin joked
"Many have tried but no one has been successful." Hyunjin joked making Ryujin giggle.

                         *                  *                *

"Ah well if it isn't my favorite library losers! Welcome home fam" Jae greeted from the front doorway
"Hello Bro how has you week been without us?" Y/n asked walking through the doorway
"Quiet. Boring, and with two less teenagers here I had to do more dishes." Jae pouted.
"Well I've been doing them for the past 17 years, you've been doing it for a week." Y/n reminded while crossing her arms.
"Hey I help out too right Hyunjin?" Jae said nudging Hyunjin.
"Sorry Bro I with y/n on the one." Hyunjin sighed.
"Wow. The library losers have teamed up against me. I take back my welcome. And of you think that I'm gonna just give you the toilet paper back, you are very mistaken my friends." Jae announced before dramatically storming off.
"Told you he was going to hold the toilet paper hostage." Y/n sighed.
"It's shame that he hasn't come up with any new material." Hyunjin shook his head with disappointment.
"Well he has been really busy with the dishes in all." Y/n joked.
"I can hear you!" Jae yelled from his bedroom.
The two teen broke out into a fit of laughter before walking upstairs with their luggage.
"Here give it to me." Hyunjin said taking y/n's luggage and walking up the stairs with it. His sudden actions caught her off guard but she didn't argue seeing as he was already half way up the stairs.
"Thanks." She said once they both made it to the top of the stairs.
Both the teens went their separate ways to their own bedrooms and began to unpack.
"Should I offer to clean his laundry? Or is that weird?" Y/n thought out loud.
"All ask Jae too, then it won't be as odd." She answered her own question.
"Hey bro you have any laundry?" She asked entering Jae's bedroom.
"Glad you asked lil sis." He said getting up from his seat at his desk to take out his hamper. She went to Hyunjin's room next but before she could even knock his door swung open.
"Ha sorry I was just gonna ask if you had any laundry." She awkwardly explain while gesturing to the laundry hamper she was carrying.
"Oh thanks I do." He said with smile before turning away to get his clothes.
"Thank you again." He said handing her his clothes
"No problem I was already doing anyways." She assured before walking towards the stairs.

See nothing to worry about y/n wasn't awkward at all. She thought to herself while walking towards the laundry room.

                         *                  *                *

It was beginning to get dark and dinner time was getting closer and closer. Y/n's mom was out of town visiting her sister so the teens and Jae were expected to fend for themselves.
"Hey losers! Are you hungry?" Jae yelled in the middle of the hallway so both Hyunjin and y/n could hear him.
Both of the teens walked out of their rooms and looked at him with confusion.
"Are you ever gonna stop referring to us as losers?" Y/n asked crossing her arms
"Are you ever gonna stop being losers?" Jae imitated y/n voice and stance.
"Touché big bro." She responded.
"Let's Go get the food!" Jae cheered while running down the stairs. The two teens laughed at his actions but quickly followed behind him.
The trio chose to have korean barbecue since it was the close and Jae didn't feel like driving.
"So how was camp?" Jae asked while adding meat to the grill.
"It's was alright. I learned how to fish." Y/n responded
"Actually she pretended to learn." Hyunjin corrected with a laugh.
"What does that mean?" Jae asked confused
"When we were supposed to be fishing sam and I were just threw bait into the water because sam refused to fish." Y/n explained.
"So my friend Eric ended up giving her half of our catchings."Hyunjin added.
"Is Eric the guy from the party?" Jae questioned
"No that's felix." Hyunjin corrected
"You've made two separate friends of the male gender? Who even are you?" Jae pretended to be offended.
"You should just be glad that I'm making friends at all." Y/n warned.
"What about you hwang? Make any new friends?" Jae asked Hyunjin.
Hyunjin's eyes suddenly widened. He never mentioned that he was "dating Ryujin." How was he going to bring it up now?
"Um yeah a few." He nodded.
"Any new lady friends." Jae wiggled his eyebrows
Y/n could tell he was lost in his own thoughts so she decided to intervene.
"He's gotten close to a popular girl in our grade." Y/n interrupted.
Suddenly Hyunjin's head shot up with eyes widened.
"Wow Hwang maybe you aren't a loser." Jae laughed.
"We're not that close." Hyunjin explained
They're dating. Y/n thought in her head.
"For now." Jae said with a wink.
Hyunjin just blushed and distracted himself with the food infront of him.
While y/n was still lost in her thoughts about why Hyunjin was pretending that him and Ryujin were a couple. And again with not so perfect timing her phone buzzed.
She lifted her phone and saw a text light up on the screen.

"Are you free Friday night?-Eric Sohn".....