{18}

"Will you shut up about the god damn fishes? You literally ate fish last week and your favorite food is fish cakes. You have no reason to overreact about all this." Heejin finally broke after hearing sam complain for the past ten hours.
"You weren't there! You wouldn't understand." Sam continued to whine.
"Somone please get her away from me before I slap this girl." Heejin warned while storming away.
"This shouldn't be funny but it's hilarious." Felix said holding his stomach in laughter.
"They act like they hate eachother but they've really gotten closer these few days." Seungmin said.
"Speaking of getting closer. Where are our favorite library losers?" Felix questioned while looking around. Almost like it was on cue, Eric and Hyunjin walked onto the scene.
"What are you two laughing about?" Seungmin asked the two giggling boys before him.
"Nothing you had to be there." Eric said shaking his head. Then for a second time like it was on cue, y/n was rushing behind them.
"Ah I see." Seungmin nodded.
The three of them walked towards the benches where other campers were sitting.
"One more night till we go home, how do you wild ones want to spend it?" Eric said sitting down next to Hyunjin.
"I don't know maybe set the cabin on fire and start a new life with the birds." Y/n explained with enthusiastic sarcasm.
"Very funny" Eric said with an equally sarcastic smile. Hyunjin however did find it funny. He could not stop smiling.
"How bout we all do somthing fun tonight?" Heejin interrupted while joining the table.
"Did someone say fun?" Ryujin said approaching the group.
"What's the plan?" Seungmin asked
"What if we all sneak out of the cabins tonight and spend sometime together without teacher supervision?" Ryujin suggested staring at Hyunjin in particular. Hyunjin however wasn't paying attention to Ryujin.
"Sounds like fun." Y/n agreed. Suddenly Hyunjin has his attention on y/n.
"Woah there am I hearing things or is library loser #1 agreeing to do something that goes against the rules?" Seungmin said pretending to be shocked
"Shut it kim you aren't the rebel you think you are, you spend 5 minutes tying your shoes just so you don't risk tripping over them." Y/n remarked making the table ignite in laughter.
"Okay Park consider us even" Seungmin held his hand out to shake. Which y/n shook with a smile. The entire interaction was very entertaining to the entire group, Hyunjin in particular kept laughing.
The whistle went off signaling that the students needed to group up for more camp activities.
                           •               •             •
That night while other campers went to bed in their respected cabins, campers in cabins 0325 and 4419 were wide awake. The plan was to sneak out of their bunks and meet by the lake to hang out.
"Aren't bugs supposed to go away at night?" Heejin complained swatting away the mosquitos around her.
"They're attracted to your flashlight." Y/n states.
"Aw heejinnie you're finally attracting someone." Ryujin jokes. Making the girls laugh, which quickly resulted in louder shushes from the boys who were already at the planned spot.
"So we're all here. Now what?" Sam asked putting his hand on her hips.
"Well we could try y/n idea of burning down the cabins and starting new lives in the woods." Eric joked.
"Or we could play would you rather" Seungmin suggested
"Would you rather? What are we in junior high?" Ryujin sneered
"Come on it could be fun, look I'll start. Sam, would you rather have to go fishing but with only your bare hands or only go to mr.jung's class for the rest of your high school career?" Felix questioned.
"Well first I would like to let it be known that I hate you Yongbok. But I chose the fishing, no amount of love for sea creatures would convince me to stay in Mr.Jungs class for longer than absolutely necessary." Sam responded. Making Felix giggle from how she called him by his korean name.
"Great answer Samantha, who's next?" Felix asks.
"Hold on, we should up make it more wild. More risky." Ryujin suggests with a raised eyebrow.
"Like what?" Eric asked.
"Like Eric, would you rather go to school with only body paint on disguised as clothing for week or be bald for a year?" Ryujin asked.
"Damn, that's difficult. While the body paint sounds tempting, I'd rather go bald. I could probably pull it off." Eric responded confidently.
All of teens laughed at his statement while Eric continued to boast.
"Who's next?" Felix asked
"Hyunjin seems to be very quiet." Seungmin states.
"I'm just here to watch." Hyunjin said raising his hand in defense.
"That's not how it works my friend. I'll start, would you rather spend the night in the library one girl of choice or spend the night in the gym with the entire cheerleading squad?" Eric said with a smirk. Hyunjin failed to hide the blush on his face and stared down at his feet.
"That is such a loaded question." Heejin argues.
"I would choose the library one, I could distract myself with books." Hyunjin responded.
"Interesting, who is the girl of choice?" Seungmin asks leaning towards the discussion.
"I don't know, I doubt I'd pay much attention to her, there are so many books in the library." Hyunjin shrugged.
"I'll go with you Hyunjin, I still haven't seen the library I would love for you to show me around" Ryujin I interrupted. Almost everyone in the group rolled their eyes at the statement the girl just shared.
"I don't know Ryunjin, Staying overnight in the library has been on y/n's bucket list since junior high. Are you really gonna crush the dreams of this poor, innocent library loser?" Sam dramatically question pretending to wipe tears off her cheek.
"I guess not." Ryujin sighed in annoyance.
"Thank you Ryujin but my dream was to go to open up a library of my own with a secret bedroom that I could stay in at night." Y/n corrected.
"I thought I could have saved you the embarrassment of sharing the whole truth but if you want to go ahead and out yourself as a humongous loser, go ahead my friend." Sam shook her head. Hyunjin was a giggly mess watching his two friends interact with one another.
The group of teens continued to play games and chat amongst themselves a little longer before they decided to head back to their cabins.
Y/n kept stopping to take photos of the scenery in the moonlight which in resulted in more teasing from Sam and Felix.
"You know what you guys keep going, I'll be in the cabins in like two minutes." Y/n said shooing her friends away. A few feet ahead of them were Hyunjin and Ryujin walking together, or next to each other.
"Hey Hyunjin could I talk to you for a sec?" Ryujin asked stopping him in his tracks. He looked at Seungmin and Felix who were giving him faces that yelled 'We told you so'. But he reluctantly nodded his head. They walked towards benches that were far enough from the cabins to not be heard by the teachers cabins.
"So." Hyunjin broke the silence.
"So." Ryujin repeated.
"Is there something you wanted to me?" Hyunjin questioned.
"Yea, um. Hyunjin, I want you to know that I like you." Ryujin finally admitted.
Hyunjin's eyes widened at her words.
Meanwhile a few feet away, y/n was walking towards the cabins when she heard voices. Part of her was worried that it was a teacher who caught the rest of the group but then she heard the voice sounded young. She walked slowly towards the voices to see what was happening.
She finally saw where the sound was coming from before it got quiet again. More specifically who it was coming from.
Ryujin and Hyunjin.
They got quiet because, they were-

They were kissing.