{9}

"I can't believe he got you to do this." Sam said sitting on my bed while I got ready for the party I was so rudely forced to go to.
"He really is the only man to convince to oh so stubborn y/n" she went on.
"He didn't convince me actually. My mom forced me."  I said putting on my top to my outfit.
"But you have to admit you wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for a certain hwang." She pushed
"Ms.hwang? What does she have to do with this?" I pretended to be clueless.
Sam rolled her eyes and walked towards me.
"I know you're brand is the nerdy outsider chick but you look really hot right now. Perhaps your excited?" She hinted
"I'm trying to look least like I've ever looked so later back at school no one will recognize me." I answered.
"Whatever you say..." she said surrendering.
I was finished getting ready when we heard a knock at the door. It was Hyunjin who was also ready ans waiting for us to be finished.
"Ready to go?" He asked excitedly.
"I'm ready and let me tell you mister, if you don't 'live your high school career to the fullest' I will personally punch you." I said in a warning tone.
"I know I'm supposed to be scared based on the tone you seem to be using. But I'm sorry it feels like I'm being threatened by a bunny." He said laughing at the last part.
"Fuck off." I Said passing him in the door way and walking down the stairs.
"You guys need a ride?" Jae asked.
"No its okay we are just going to walk. Thanks though" I declined.
"Remember just text me if somthing happens and I'll be there as soon as i can no questions asked." Jae reminded. And we all nodded.
"We got it. Thank you bro." I said
"Go have the Time of your life You Library losers!" Jae said enthusiastically.
-
Once we got to the party I already felt out of place. Hyunjin was obviously scoped out by a bunch of girls at the party seeing as as soon as we walked in they were all asking each other who he was. Some of them even asked who I was. Which no offense but I don't like that kind of attention. We kept walking until we found a room with a couch and some family photos were.
"I'm going to get some drinks you want anything?" Hyunjin asked
"Anything nonalcoholic and preferably something that doesn't require you to use a shared bowl to drink out of." I answered he rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Listen that cute guy from my art class is totally looking this way so if you could act like I'm saying something unbelievably funny it would be Greatly appreciated." Sam said with pleading eyes. I looked over and indeed he was checking her out. I nodded and then broke out to an obnoxious fit of laughter that would make any person believe that Sam was a comedian. Apparently the plan worked since he started to walk over to us.
"Hey Sam." A guy that was close to Hyunjin's height said coming over to us.
"Hey Woojin.Woojin this is y/n, y/n this is Woojin." She introduced. I waved and smiled.
They continued to talk and hit it off which made me understand the signal to leave the two alone.
They were too lost in the conversation to even notice that I had left. But hey that's all good I'm not hurt or anything. Im just lost in a random party filled with people I don't know. I kept walking until I found another room. I knocked on it to check if anyone was there. I got no answer so I was about to open it when suddenly the door swung open and I had become face to face to a adorable squish-able face.
"Chan!- oh you aren't my step-brother. I'm sorry." He apologized.
"Sorry i was looking for a quiet place everywhere was obnoxiously loud." I confessed with an embarrassed giggle.
"I understand. I have a 20 page essay due on Monday and my brother decides to throw a party." He said annoyed.
"Oh for ms. Jung's class? I finished that weeks ago. You need help?" I offered seeing as there wasn't much I could be doing at this party anyway.
"Actually?" He asked shocked by my offer.
"Why not?"
With that he widened the door inviting me in.
——————
Who is the mystery guy? You'll have to wait to find out ;)