{17}

"I just don't understand why we are fishing just to throw them back into the water." Sam said while Felix held the rod in front the water. Y/n was taking photos of the scenery around them.
"It's fun." Y/n said shrugging and looking forward.
"Stealing an Animal from their environment just for our own enjoyment just to throw it back into their home just doesn't seem that fun." Sam said shaking her head. Y/n and Felix look at each other and laughed while shaking their heads at sam's thoughts.
"I feel bad for the worms." Felix stated as he the jar of worms up with pity. "They didn't ask to be used as bait." He explained.
"I feel bad for myself for having to hear you two talk about these things." Y/n joked.
Sam and Felix laughed and apologized.
"Speaking of bait, where's pretty boy?" Sam asked looking around.
"He's with Eric and Seungmin." Felix said.
"He's making new friends that's good." Sam said.
"Yeah but there's a certain somone that wants to be more than friends." Felix mumbled but loud enough to make the two girls laugh.
"I still can't believe she's being so obvious and he still can't tell." Sam shook her head.
"I don't think he likes her back." Felix stated.
"That would be a first for Ryujin, she always gets her way." Sam said still looking ahead of her.
Y/n stayed quiet during the entire conversation not knowing what to add to the discussion. Y/n pulled out my phone and started taking photos of the scenery in front of them again but was interrupted by somone who walked behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Oh hey Eric." She greeted
"Hey caught anything?" He said looking at the at the empty bucket sitting in the middle of the trio.
"Ugh nope. None of us have the heart to keep any." Y/n said embarrassed at the lack of catching all three of them had.
"No problem. Seungmin, Hyunjin and I caught tons you can have some of ours." He said holding out a bucket as a offering to the group.
"Seriously? You would do that?" Sam said shocked at his offering.
"Sure! We don't feel like carrying them all anyway." Eric admitted making everyone laugh.
"Thank you, you saved us from a long lecture from mr.Jung about 'how important it is to earn what you eat and create what you consume' " Y/n imitated mr.Jung's ranting voice.
———
"Great Job kids! Now the reward for all your hard work is getting to eat your catching for
dinner!" Mr.jung announced to the students.
Sam frowned while looking at the bucket of catching that was sitting in front of her.
"But I thought we were gonna throw them back into the water!" She whined. Felix comforted her while the remaining friends tried to hold in their laughter.
The rest of the students took turns cooking or rather attempting to cook their food to further go along with mr Jung lesson while sam pouted and ate her grilled vegetables instead.

"Hey there stranger." Y/n greeted Hyunjin.
"There you are! I've been looking for you all day." Hyunjin replied with a laugh.
"I've been pretending to know how to fish all day." Y/n explained
"So that's where half of our catching went? Eric gave it to you huh?" Hyunjin asked.
She nodded with a guilty smile on her face that Hyunjin found adorable.
"Eric told us he threw them back in the water because he didn't want to carry all of them." Hyunjin explained his friends lie.
The two friends caught up on what they missed in the past few days at camp.
"Hey friends!" Eric greeted as he placed a plate of grilled fish in front of the two.
"Hey!" Y/n responded.
"Speak of the devil, apparently the fishes weren't sent back into their homes like a certain someone claimed." Hyunjin said eyeing Eric sighed and looked down at his feet.
"Guilty." Holding his hands up in surrender.
"I'll let slide for now but give away my catching again and you'll be swimming with the fishes" Hyunjin exaggerated
"I promise I'll never let happen again sir." Eric kept his hands up in surrender.
"You two are such nerds." Y/n shook her head in disappointment.
"Look who's talking library loser." Hyunjin said ending his sentence with a pat on y/n's head.
The two boys chuckled and began walking away leaving the girl stunned.
"Hey! Last time I checked you were a Library loser too!" Y/n yelled. The girl got no response from the two boys only laughter shared amongst them.
"What just happened?" Y/n mumbled to herself before rushing to catch up with the two boys.