{13}

Y/n POV
Today was the first day of the camping trip. We were all on the bus waiting for the teacher to give instructions on what to do when we arrive at the campsite.
"Psst do you have any snacks?" Felix asked while peering over his seat as the bus started moving.
"Here, share with Hyunjin." I said tossing him a bag of gummy worms.
"Thanks!" Felix responded in English making all the girls around us giggle and whisper to one another.
"Do you think the teachers know that most the kids here plan on getting laid on this trip?" Sam asked turning to me.
"I'm sure they know." I responded pointing at the couple across the bus who were sucking each other's faces and then to the teacher who was shaking his head and rubbing his temples.
"I hate teenagers." Sam and I said at the same time.
--
Hyunjin's pov
"Why are you so smiley?" I asked the weirdly excited boy sitting next to me.
"I get to be away from my annoying stepbrother and his douchebag friends for a whole week. You should've asked why am I not crying tears of joy." He responded with a giggle and small clap.
"Well I'm glad you are having fun." I laughed.
"Psst." A voice came from behind us.
"Psst, Hyunjin." The Same voice repeated. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Ryujin
"Oh hey." I greeted.
"Hey. Philip right? Chan's brother." She said to Felix. I tried my best not bursting into a fit of laughter right there. Felix cringed and shook his head.
"Felix. I'm Chan's step brother." He corrected.
Ryujin made an "o" shape with her lips and looked back at me.
"Who's your bunk partner?" Ryujin said looking at me.
"Um Felix.Why?" I questioned.
"Just wondering so i could stop by." She said
"But guys and girls aren't allowed in each other's cabins" I reminded
"Tell me are you actually that innocent or are you playing cute to get girls?" She giggled.
I looked towards Felix with confusion. He just rolled his eyes and sunk into his seat.
"What do you mean?" I asked still confused.
"Don't worry about it. I'll see you around." She left with a wink and giggle.
"I don't like her" Felix mumbled under his breath.
--
3rd person pov
After everyone had arrived at the camp ground the teacher was explaining the cabin mates.
"Lee Felix, Kim Seungmin, Hwang Hyunjin and Son Eric  cabin 4419" the teacher yelled out.
After finishing the boys cabin she began telling us the girls cabins
"Park y/n, kim Samantha, Shin Ryujin and jeon Heejin cabin 0325" the teacher directed us.
"Two library losers and two cheerleaders! Goody!" Sam faked an Excited voice.
Y/n gave her a 'be nice' face and put her arm around her friend's shoulder to lead her towards their cabin.
-
Meanwhile the boys were unpacking in their own cabin.
"At least Sam and y/n have each other and we have each other." Felix said
"Wait. You guys are friends with y/n? That girl is hot." Eric said. Almost instantly both boys send him a death glare.
"Woah, Eric what did you do, why are these two already mad at you?" Seungmin said walking into the room.
"I'm not sure. I said y/n was hot and then-" Eric started.
"You mean park y/n? The one who Hyunjin is staying with?" Seungmin mentions making Eric's eyes widen and head turn so quickly the others boys were shocked he didn't pull a muscle.
"You live under the same roof as park y/n?" He quickly questioned the taller boy. Hyunjin slowly nodded.
"You are my idol Hwang Hyunjin, you live with park y/n. You know how many dudes would kill to be in your position? Does she always look that beautiful or does it just wipe off?" The shorter boy went on and on. The last question made Hyunjin blush.
"Now that I think of it, y/n doesn't wear make up she's always naturally beautiful. Beautiful? Like in a sister way. Yeah sister way." He thought to himself.
"Hello? Earth to pretty-boy?" Seungmin said waving his hand in front  of Hyunjin's face.
"Sorry i was trying to figure out which question I should answer first." He brushes off.
"First answer my question, does she have a boyfriend?" Seungmin raised an eyebrow.
Hyunjin felt a weird feeling in his stomach. Why did he feel odd answering a simple question?
"Sh-she" Hyunjin began
"She can't even get her eyes to look anywhere other than her books let alone to look for a relationship." Felix interrupted seeing that the older boy was clearly struggling.
"Word around the street is she got dumped by Kim yugyeom"  Eric said
"Actually she dumped him." Hyunjin finally said without stuttering.
"So she plays hard to get. I like a challenge." Eric said with a devious grin.
Hyunjin swore he could easily punch the shorter boy so hard he'd forget his own name. But what he couldn't explain was why he was so angry.
--
Girls cabin
"I call top bunk!" Heejin yelled
"I call the bunk closest to the bathroom." Sam said setting her duffle on the bed.
Y/n and Ryujin we're the only two left still standing in the doorway.
"You can choose. I don't mind." She offered Ryujin smiled and thanked her.
"I'll take the top bunk." She stated and y/n nodded.
"How do you think the boys are doing?" Y/n asked Sam as she was fixing her bed.
"Boys? Oooh does y/n have a boyfriend?" Heejin giggled.
"Nope just friends." Y/n said confidently making sure not to stutter.
"Well what are the names of these "friends?" Heejin asked
"Felix and Hyunjin." Sam responded. The second name made Ryujin turn her head to the conversation the other girls were having.
"Oh the new boys in town?" Heejin asked
Sam and y/n looked at her with a confused expression.
"She means the Aussie boy and the mysterious nerd." Ryujin interfered
"Mysterious nerd?" Sam questioned.
"He's always in the library, he never talks in class and never reacts when girls flirt with him." Heejin continued.
"He's shy when you first meet him." Y/n defended
"How'd you meet him?" Ryujin questioned
"They-" Sam started
"Our moms are friends." Y/n interrupted
Sam gave y/n a confused look but nodded.
"Oh that's cute." Ryunjin responded failing to sound sincere.
"What about Felix?" Heejin asked
"We Met at the party his stepbrother threw" y/n responded.
"I didn't see him there." Heejin said confused
"I helped him finish his essay." Y/n laughed at how much a geek she sounded like.
"You were the mystery girl that stayed in his room the entire party?" Ryunjin asked with a shocked tone.
Sam broke out into a fit of laughter. While y/n slowly nodded.
"Interesting" Ryunjin mumbled to herself staring at y/n who was trying to stop herself from crawling into a ball from embarrassment.