{10}

Hyunjin's pov
I was coming back from getting y/n and i's drinks. On the way back I was stopped by a girl. She was average height. Only a little taller than y/n.
"Hey there." She greeted.
"Hello" I greeted back.
"You're new right?" She asked. I nodded and she continued.
"Hyuji right?" She asked.
"Hyunjin." I corrected.
"Hyunjin right. My name is Ryujin." She introduced herself. (I love her but that's besides the point anyway)
"Nice to meet you Ryujin ." I said with a smile. She seemed to like my smile as she bite her lip and raised an eyebrow.
"So who have you met so far?" She asked
"Park y/n and kim sam" i answered.
"Already getting yourself known around ladies! Nice!" She joked I blushed and denied it.
"They are only friends" I admitted.
This seemed to make her very happy as her eyes lit up and made her smile.
3rd person pov
Meanwhile, while Hyunjin is making a new friend
y/n is making a friend of her own.
"How did you finish this so long ago?" Felix asked as he watched y/n typing away at the computer.
"I like to get things out of the way quickly so I don't need to cram from them." She said making Felix feel the irony of the situation seeing how he is currently cramming to finish the essay when he could have been a responsible student and finished it earlier like y/n.
"I didn't mean-" y/n tried to change her words.
"It's fine I get what you mean." He simply stated with a smile.
'His freckles look like they're jumping whenever he does that.' Y/n thought to herself.
"So what brought you to the lovely party?" Felix asked.
"My friend really wanted to come." She answered
"You didn't want to come?" He asked with a disappointed tone.
"This isn't really my scene." She stated.
"How do you mean?" Felix question.
"I'm not a really big fan of large crowds or loud music." She admits.
"So coming this party wasn't you idea of fun huh?" Felix joked.
"Nope! But it's quiet here. So I'm having fun here. I guess." She states making Felix smile into a blushing face.
"I'm glad helping me finish my essay for school is entertaining to you." He said making Y/n giggle.
"How come I don't see around school?" Felix asked.
"I'm usually only in class or in the library." She stated.
"I didn't even know our school had a library." Felix admitted in an embarrassed tone.
"Probably because it's across the gym. The doors are always hidden behind the group of cheerleaders doing their makeup." She joked.
"Oh that's the library? I thought that was a teachers lounge." Felix said once again feeling embarrassed.
"If you don't mind me asking, you have an accent are you from New Zealand?" Y/n curiously asked.
"Australia actually." Felix corrected.
"I moved here a month ago. My mom married my stepdad and now we all live here." He continued.
"Oh. How do you like so far?" She asked.
"Well its okay I guess. But I don't really know the language well enough to write an entire essay." He said pointing at the computer screen.
"I know we just met but if you ever need a tutor I'll be in the library- I mean teacher's lounge." Y/n said ending her sentence in a joke trying to lighten the mood.
"That's really nice of you. Most people here are too busy keeping up with their own lives. No one has offered to help, not even the teachers." Felix said.
"Well have you made any friends?" Y/n asked hoping she wasn't overstepping a boundary.
"My stepbrother introduced me to his friends but they all seem like assholes." Felix shrugged.
"Who's your step brother?" Y/n asked
"Bang chan." Felix Said making her eyes widen. Bang chan was very popular at her school. He was best friends with Yugyeom and another guy bimbo
or whatever his name was. They were all the 'heart throbs' at her school. She however wasn't a very big fan of them. Although she had a crush on Yugyeom purely based on looks she no longer had any interest in him.
"So right now I'm in the house of the famous bang chan." She whispered to herself unintentionally.
"Please don't tell me you are one of his fan girls. There are enough of those." Felix said in a pleading tone.
"I'm not don't worry. I just can't believe you're Chan's brother." She said
"Stepbrother." He corrected.
"Yeah. It's just your seem really sweet and he's a, a-" y/n was afraid to finish her word.
"An asshole. You can say it. I said it earlier." Felix laughed.
"So you aren't a big fan of him either?" Y/n asked
"He wasn't very pleased with the idea of having to give up his 'man cave' so I could have a bedroom." Felix said using air quotes.
"Man cave?" Y/n questioned
"He steals beer from the fridge and then him and his friends drink it but he doesn't want there to be evidence so he did it in this room but now it's mine so he's mad." Felix explained.
"Speaking of which, where are your parents?" She asked.
"They are visiting my grandparents for the week. So Chan took it as a perfect opportunity to throw his party." He stated annoyed
"You really don't like him." Y/n chuckled.
"What gave it away?" Felix said in a sarcastic tone.
They both chuckled softly when y/n's phone went off.
Sam: where are you?
Me:Felix's room?
Sam: Who?
Wait you're in a guy's room?
Alone?!
One party and I feel like
You're a completely different person.

Me: chill
Where are you?

Sam: front door. Hyunjin
and I are waiting for you

Me: okay I'm coming!
---
"Your friend waiting for you?" Felix asked before y/n looked up from her phone.
"Uh yeah I have to go. But tell me how the essay goes! And if Chan bothers you again you can always join me and my friends." She said with a smile before getting up and leaving.
"Will do!" Felix said with a smile.
Y/n walked out of the room seeing that many people were still there and completely wasted.
"Looks like Felix has found himself a chick." Chan says while watching y/n leave felix's room.
"That dork finally got laid? Finally!" Bambam responded.
Meanwhile y/n heard none of this and continued to go to the front door to join her friends do go home.
"There you are young lady! Who said you were allowed to go into a strange boy's room?" Sam said in a lectured tone.
"You were where? With a boy!" Hyunjin said in a almost angry tone.
"Calm down. It's not even like that. I was helping him with his essay." Y/n said
"Seriously?" Hyunjin said in a calmer tone
"Leave it to y/n to help someone finish their homework during a party." Sam joked.
"How did you guys spend the party?" Y/n said trying to change the subject.
"Woojin is coming over tomorrow to help me with my art project." Sam said with a blushed giggle.
"What about you Hyunjin?" Sam continues
"I met this one girl named ryujin " he simply stated.
"The cheerleader?" Sam asked.
"I think she is." He said not sure.
"Look at You two! One party and you already made new friends!" Sam said hanging her arms around both Hyunjin and y/n's shoulders and smiled.
But little did Sam know, her two friends were both thinking the same thing.

Who is his new friend?
Who is her new friend?
---------------------------
Heyy. Ive decided I'll update during the weekends because that's when I have the most time. Thank you for reading this. I appreciate it! 💙