{8}

-
"I'm home!" I said as I walked into the front door.
I heard laughter coming from the living room. I walked towards it and saw my family and the hwang family laughing together.
"Just in Time. Dinner is ready." Mom said
Everyone stood up and walked towards the dinner table.
"What did I miss?" I asked Jae.
"Hyunjin's Baby Photos." Jae giggled
I frowned and sat down at my seat.
"What did Sam need?" Hyunjin asked taking a seat across from me.
"I helped her study."
"Does everyone you age study for fun?" Ms.Hwang joked.
Hyunjin and I laughed at her comment and shook our heads.
"We're just Special I guess." I answered.
_

After dinner I went to my room to finish some of my homework and get ready for bed. I finished my paper and was about to go to my closet to change when I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I said
The door opened to reveal a certain hwang Hyunjin with messy hair clearly just out of the shower.
"What up hwang?" I greeted. He chuckled and walked over to my bed and sat down.
"Nothing much just wanted to ask you a question." He said
"Go ahead." I encouraged.
"There's this party..." he started.
"That's nice. You dont seem like the party type." I said confused to why he was mentioning this to me.
"I'm not really. But i feel like of we went together it would be fun." He stated.
I started laughing.
"Me? A party? Party? Me? You gotta be joking." I laughed.
"Pleaseeee." He dragged on the word please.
"Not a Chance." I responded.
"I'm the new kid. I'll be lost without you." He tried convincing.
"Honey you'd be lost with me as-well. The only actual friend I have is Sam. Ask me to tell you who sits next to me in geometry and I'd be lost." I answered
"But I sit next to you in geometry." He said clearly offended.
"See what i mean." I said hoping he'd understand. But he just gave me a blank stare.
"Come in hwang you know I'm not good at these things. I've never even been to a party." I tried to convince some more.
"Me neither. It would be both of our first times." He said making us both cringe instantly
"Okay poor choice of words. But you know what I mean." He continued.
"No."
"Please."
"No"
"Please"
"N-" I started But I was rudely interrupted.
"Before you say no again just think about how disappointed your mom would be to find out that here I was being the excited new kid being all giddy to finally go to my first high school party but having to get my dreams crushed by a evil introvert that goes by the name y/n because she refuses to help me experience my high school career to the fullest." He said.
"But-" I started But again I was interrupted.
"I don't know what this is about but whatever it is y/n you are going." My mom said walking in with her demand.
"You have no idea what he's even talking about though!" I defended.
"I don't care. You will go. You will have a good time and Hyunjin will live his high school career to the fullest." She said giving her last words before leaving my bedroom.
I glared and Hyunjin and he looked at me with a guilty face.
"In my defense i was never actually going to tell your mom. I was just bluffing. But I'm glad she heard it on her own." He said ending in a awkward chuckle.
"You have 15 seconds to leave this room before I rip your ears off." I warned. With that Hyunjin zoomed out of my room.
—————
Hey. You've made it this far. How are you liking it! I hope you are enjoying this story! Love you🧡🧡🧡