{16}

"Has anyone seen Ryujin?" I asked as I was unmaking my bed to sleep in.
"Speak of the devil." Sam mumbled as Ryujin walked or limped into the cabin followed by Hyunjin who was supporting her back.
"Hey, did you miss me." Ryujin joked as she approached the bunks
"Sorry for barging In was just helping Ryujin." Hyunjin apologized.
"No problem." I assured
"Which one is your bunk?" Hyunjin asked Ryunjin she pointed at the top bunk above my bed.
"Oh you can have my bunk since it would be better on your foot." I offer.
"No I'm okay." Ryujin declines
"I insist please." I continue
"Thank you." She thanked with a bow.
"Thank you for your help Hyunjin oppa." She thanked Hyunjin. I look at the other side of the room to see Heejin and Sam visibly cringe at her comment. Seeing as Ryunjin was older than Hyunjin.
"Uh no problem, I'm sorry again. Oh and if you need anything my cabin is 4419. That goes for all of you." Hyunjin says bowing out of the cabin.
"Okay when are you planning on dropping the act." Heejin said checking the door to confirm Hyunjin had left.
"Finally! I can walk again." Ryujin stretches her legs.
"Great now we know. When do you plan on letting that poor boy who's been carrying you around the camp all day?" Sam asked
"I'm not sure maybe in the morning." She shrugged.
"Why are you doing this?" Y/n asked
"Because Hyunjin is clueless and won't respond to any of my flirt tactics." She complained
"So you chose to fake an injury to get his attention." Y/n asks still confused by the girls actions.
"Yup." She nodded completely unaware of how dumb she sounded.
Y/n look over to the other girls who were looking at Ryujin with annoyed faces.
"Well I'm going to bed now." Y/n climbed into her bunk and laid down.
-
"There He is." Eric said pointed at Hyunjin who had just entered the cabin.
"Where have you been?" Felix asked
"Helping Ryujin get to her cabin." Hyunjin responded walking towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.
"Sure 'helping'" Seungmin said his fingers forming air quotes.
"She's hurts because of me, I felt bad." Hyunjin defended.
"But she's not even hurt." Felix argued
"What do you mean? She's been limping all day." Hyunjin states
"You are the dumbest smart person I've ever met." Eric says turning over in his bunk.
"She's trying to hookup with you and you too clueless notice." Seungmin said in between brushing his teeth.
"Hookup? No, She's just being nice." Hyunjin shook his head.
"Somone talk to him while I try to convince myself to not punch pretty boys face." Seungmin complained.
"What is wrong with everyone?" Hyunjin asked
"Your obliviousness has been driving us all crazy. Ryujin clearly has a thing for you and your clueless only makes her want to get you even more." Felix explained.
"Are you sure you aren't just overthinking all of this?" Hyunjin questioned.
"Ryujin has never came across a boy who hasn't fell for her almost immediately. You are like a fun game for her." Eric explained.
"Game? Look I think this all a misunderstanding." Hyunjin repeated but still no one seemed to agree.
"Listen we tried to warn you. Don't try to crawl back to us when you find yourself stuck with evil goddess." Felix Warn which confuses the taller boy even more than he already was.
Hyunjin walked towards his bunk and laid down he stared at the writings on the walls written by past campers. Why does everyone have something bad to say about Ryunjin? He thought to him self.
————
The next morning all the students met at the camps cafeteria to eat their breakfast.
"Can you pass me the pepper?" Felix asked Eric who was busy staring at a girl across the room.
"Don't bother trying to get his attention, unless you are this tall, have beautiful soft hair and spend 8 hours of you day in the library he won't even blink in your direction." Seungmin said passing Felix the pepper he asked for.
"I can't tell if you describing y/n or Hyunjin." Felix jokes making Seungmin giggle.
"Did somone say my name?" Hyunjin said setting his bowl of cereal down on the place mat across from Eric.
"We were discussing who was the most clueless person in our grade." Seungmin replies receiving a sarcastic smile from Hyunjin.
"Have you seen Ryujin?" Eric asked
"Not since last night why?" Hyunjin said raising his spoon to his mouth.
"Well there's a girl over there that seems to be walking perfectly fine, but silly me that can't be Ryujin. Ryujin was limping last night because she was hurt. That can't be Ryujin." Eric said in a sarcastic tone without looking away from the girls table across the cafeteria. Hyunjin looked over his shoulder to see the same girl he was assisting just last night walk swiftly around the room.
"I'm not the type to say I told you so-" Felix began.
"Oh but I am. I told you so." Seungmin interrupted. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and stood up to walk towards the girls table. As he walked closer towards the table Ryujin and y/n both made eye contact with Hyunjin
"Hey jinnie." Sam broke the silence.
"Hey sammie." He replies with a grin.
"What brings you here to this neck of the woods?" Sam questioned.
"I was just coming to see how Ryujins foot was doing." He said making eye contact with the Ryujin.
"I'm doing great. I woke up and did a few stretches and now it feels as good as new." Ryujin explains. To the common man you'd be convinced that she indeed felt better. However to the other girls sitting at the table it was completely obvious that the Ryujin was lying through her teeth. Luckily for her Hyunjin was completely convinced and smiling.
"I'm glad, let me know if you need anything. Again that goes for all you girls." Hyunjin said before leaving the table.
"How is he so clueless?" Heejin mumbles to Sam
"Complete idiot." Sam responds
"Cute idiot." Ryujin whispered to herself.
"Caring idiot." Y/n thought to herself as she played with the now soggy cereal.