{6}

"Wake up." Jae said hitting my arm:
"It's a Saturday. Why do I even have to be awake today?" I groaned
"Mom wants us down stairs." He said back.
I agreed annoyed and started walking down stairs.
We walked down stairs to find my mom and Hyunjin eating their breakfast.
"So today hyunjin's Mom is coming to visit us!" She said clapping her hands.
"Really? How come you always tell us things last minute?" Jae said
"Because then you have no choice but the accept it." My mom said.
"Y/n and Hyunjin  you guys go grocery shopping, here's your list. And jae and I will go pick up ms.hwang from the airport." My mom said handing me a paper full of items.
I went upstairs to change while Hyunjin finished his breakfast.
-
"What's the first item?" I asked
"Milk." Hyunjin answered
We walked to the refrigerated section. We turned the corner and Hyunjin stopped and turned around.
"You know I think we forgot the list in the car I think we need to go back." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me away.
"What are you talking out it's in your hands smart one." I said grabbing it from his hands and walking back to the milk aisle. But then i stopped. I saw what he was trying to stop me from seeing. Yugyeom and some girl.making out. Behind a stack of boxes.
"Classy." I said walking toward them.
"Y/n! What you doing here?" Yugyeom asked pulling away from the girl.
"Just getting milk." I said grabbing a milk carton
"It's not what it looks like I promise!" He lied
"You know what. I didn't even like you that much. You're an idiot. Have fun!" I said walking away.
I felt like a weight off my shoulder. I didn't have to break up with him. He did it for me.
"Have I mentioned how much of a badass you are."Hyunjin said walking beside me.
"No but I'm already aware of it." I said Laughing.
"I mean that was great. You could have had a total freak out. You could of slapped  them both. Made a scene. Poured milk on him. But you stayed calm. That's was so cool." He blabbed On.
"I get it! I'm amazing now can we just get the rest of the groceries." I said continuing to walk.
He laughed and continued to grab things that were on the list.

"We're home!" I yelled opening the front door.
"Son?" I heard a woman's voice
"Mom!"Hyunjin yelled while running to the living room.
"I've missed you!" He said engulfing his mom in a hug.
"I've missed you too dear." She giggled.
"How has the park family been treating you?" She asked
"Amazing they treat me like one of their own." He smiled.
"You must be y/n. You're so grown up! Look how beautiful you are!" Ms.Hwang said before hugging me.
I blushed and thanked her.
"Let's go out for lunch. Shall we!" My mom said excitedly.

While we were eating lunch ms. H told stories about Hyunjin from when he was younger. Apparently we were super close when we were younger. I got to know both Hyunjin and his mom better. I could see why Hyunjin is so sweet, he was raised by the sweetest.
"Y/n, Hyunjin talks about you a lot." Ms.hwang said
Hyunjin's eyes shot open like they were pleading for his mom to stop talking.
"Has he?" I asked
"He says you're a great student. And jinnie is extremely good student so you must be a excellent student." She complimented.
"I'm okay. I guess" I said
"She's just shy she's the first in her class. The library is her second home" Jae intervened.
"Just Like jinnie, I had to drag him out of the library when he was younger." She said.
"Enough with my geeky habits. How have you been mom?" Hyunjin interrupts.
"I've been good. The house gets lonely sometimes but your aunt visits a lot. Almost too much ." She chuckles. "Also work has been so busy that I don't have time to be bored which I take as a blessing." She continued.
Hyunjin looks at his mom with sad eyes.
"Don't look at me like that! I'm happy that you have this opportunity." She nudged him and smiled. He nodded and looked down at his plate of food.
"How is the new school?" Ms.H asked
"The teachers are great! They don't slow everything down or baby us. It's amazing" he said
"Why is he literally the guy version of. you?"Jae asked
My mom and ms.h looked at each other and smiled while raising the eyebrows.
"Anyways!" I said. Changing the subject.
"So how's waking up Hyunjin? I remember having spill water on his face to wake him up." Ms.hwang joked.
"I need to try that one! It takes a lot for him to wake up actually the other day I started jumping on the bed and then he finally decided to wake up." I agreed.
"I can't help it once I'm asleep there's no chance I'm waking up." Hyunjin defended with his arms in surrender position.
The rest of the lunch was spent getting to know Ms.Hwang.
Then I suddenly got a text from Sam.
Sam:hey friend.
                                       Me: do you need now?

Sam: I'm studying and I'm bored! Plz come entertain me!

                                      Me: fine be there in like                                                                                       
                                               30 minutes

Sam: yayayayayay.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this lunch but my friend needs help on a project for school, so I'm going to go." I excused myself.
"Okay sweetie be home by dinner!" My mom said. I nodded as an answer.