3️⃣6️⃣

It's been around 2 weeks and I moved back into the house and gave up my condo . Of course my dad knew the whole situation cause him a jey are still like best friends which I'm not complaining.
Today tho , I was going to my parents house because apparently they wanna talk to me .
I get out the shower and put on my clothes

I walk down the stairs and grab my phone and see jey in the kitchen " where you going , Bebe?" He ask softly

" where you going , Bebe?" He ask softly .
I walk up to him and kiss his cheek as his back was facing me while he cut up some apples .
" apparently my parents wanna talk to me about something , I don't know ."
He turned his head
" okay . Be safe , love you " he gave me a kiss.
" I will " I gently smile at him and grab my keys and my my way towards my car and drove to my parents house , not really wanting to see my mother but happy to see my dad .

   I turn off my car as I parked in the driveway and looked at the huge house in front of me and shook my head and laughed to myself . I walked up to the door and reached under the flower pot and got the key and opens the door .

" hola familia !" I yelled hoping they could hear me and heard voices in the kitchen . My heels clacked against the shiny tan marble floor as I made my way into the kitchen 
" hey babyy!" My dad smiled and gave me a big hug .
I smiled " hi dad " . He let me go and got some snacks out . I turned to my mother " hello to you too " I sarcastically smile and she does the same thing back .
" okay " I breathe out " you guys said you wanted to talk to me ?" I leaned against the counter and they both looked at each other and look back at me . I stood up and my face turned confused.
" can you just tell me what it is " I used a hand gesture.
" ailani ... so , um . I'm -" My dad started to speak but my mom instantly cut him off
" your not an only child " how could she say this with such confidence? " yàzmine !" My dad yells at her . That's my moms name , yàzmine.
I choked on my saliva " you- your pregnant?"
Both of their eyes grew wide " no ! Jesus Elena " my mom says , calling me by my middle name .
" okay so how is it possible! ?" I kinda yell , this was really irritating me .
" we want you to meet somebody .. your brother " my dad speaks and before I could say anything , a tall boy with short curly hair walked through the door .

 your brother " my dad speaks and before I could say anything , a tall boy with short curly hair walked through the door

( total divas were filming)
I was speechless. How could I have a brother ..?
" ailani this is your brother Mateo." My dad says with his hand on Mateo's shoulder .
" excuse me !? H- how is that even-" I started to say but my mom cut me off 🙄.
" Mateo is 26 . When you were 7 Mateo was around ten years old " she was then cut off by Mateo .
" as being the first born and seeing your parents give another child their attention.. I didn't wanna be around it " he rises his head and met his eyes with me . We had the same color eyes..
By this time I had tears forming in my eyes cause I was preparing for the worst .
" I had mom take me to tià isabel house and I stayed there, more like lived there .." . Oh my god , that's when some tears came down .

"Mamá, ¿cómo puedes esconderte de mi propio hermano?" ( mom how could you hide my own brother from me )I yelled .
Mateo eyes started watering , he must've knew Spanish too .
" hice esto por él ailani !" ( I did this for him ailani)She yelled back .
"ese es todo el punto !!" ( that's the whole point ) .i yelled and then turned my attention to Mateo
" you waited all these years to come back for what !? . You left me !" I shouted with tears on my face .
" because you had all the attention!" He yelled back .
" you had 10 years of attention ! Was that enough !?" I yelled .
I then turn my head to my dad . The one that was supposed to be my best friend through it all
" you were supposed to be by my side ! You said - oh my god . You guys made me believe I was the only child " I was now talking to all of them . How could I not remember having a brother ..?
" ailani it was best for you " my mom says but I instantly cut her off .
" what's best for me ? You make absolutely no sense , but you gave him what he wanted ! A mother !" I yelled at her and she didn't have any regular mom reaction of being sad , she was mad .
" what do you mean ?" Mateo speaks .
I chuckle " oh , you don't know about her manipulative ass ? She thinks she knows what's best for any and everyone! I mean just ask her , she threatened my boyfriend " I shrug my shoulders and glare at her .
" I gave you everything ailani !" She was furious .
" you gave me everything ? Huh !?" I started walking a little closer to her and Mateo came around the side behind me , he must've knew I was gonna do something .
" you said you gave me everything !? Here !" I yelled and threw my drink of water at her , classic bitch move .
" you didn't give me anything !" I cried out and tried to get out of mateo's arms but he carried me to the living room .

I dried my eyes and cought my breath and looked at him
" so you have a boyfriend ?"
I chuckle and shoot him a glare
" just because your here now , doesn't mean you get to play the ' big brother ' role . And yes we've been dating for 9 months ."
He nods his head
" I am sorry ailani .."
" ok ." He knew I wasn't giving in so he stopped.
" congrats on the titles .."
my head shoots up , how did he know about that
" how do you know..?"
He smiled a little " I was there .. at the show in the first row . I go to all your live events and pay-per-veiws."
I let out a small smile .
" why did you want to come back now ..?"
" I've been wanting to come back , for a while now . But I had to be ready and get myself together plus being in the nba , I never had the right time "
Wait . Wait a damn minute ( TikTok reference 😭)
" your in the nba ?" He nods his head . That would explain a lot because dad is a around- the world -trainer.
" could I meet your boyfriend..?"
I chuckle " I'm not letting you off this easy . I'm not gonna let you meet him if your just gonna leave again "
He smiled and threw his head back
" your annoying." He glared at me .
" how would you know ? You left me " I smirk but behind that smirk I was still mad and sad .
" and I told you I'm so-"
I cut him off " it's time for me to go ."
I grab my keys and phone and made my way towards the door and walk out to see my dad on the porch .
" lani .."
That's when my eyes became watery again and I hugged him " daddy !" I sniffle into his chest and he rubs my back .
" I forgive you .." I say and he kisses my forehead and says he loves me .
" I'm gonna head out and get home now " I smiled .
" alright . Tell my boy jey I said wassup " . I just laugh and tell him okay