3️⃣3️⃣

Me and jey made it home yesterday and today is Sunday . And no I haven't told him about the storyline with Roman but I plan to tell him today .
It was nice outside so we decided to grill and chill outside so I change into a two piece bathing suit but put some shorts on . I walk outside to the back and see he already started the food .
" it smells good baby " I hug him from the back .
" I'm the best cook out there " he laughs and so do I .
He turns his head and I give him a kiss and walk down the little steps and lay down on one of the sun beds , scrolling through my phone and taking a couple pics .
About an hour later we sit down and start eating outside as the sun was setting and it was beautiful.
I made some sides to go with the food also so he wouldn't be doing all the cooking .
" baby this looks good " I smile
" thank you " . We say our prayers and start eating .
As we were almost finish , I decided to just tell him now " baby ?"
He looks up " yea ?" .
I start fiddling with my hands
" so on Friday at the show , steph and Paul pulled me into their office and told me I was doing a storyline " .
He chuckles " that's great babe , what is it about ?"
I sigh " um it's a uh , love storyline.." I scratch the back of my neck .
" why would they- never mind . With who ?" I can tell he's getting tense .
" r-Roman ." He gets up and walks inside to the kitchen . I sigh and walk inside with our plates and just start washing the dishes .
" so what , you guys are gonna kiss or something ?" I hear him say behind me .

  " I hope not " I chuckle .
" lani you think this funny ?" . I turn around facing him
" no of course I don't ! But I mean , it's a chance to get to know your family more " I try to make sense into the situation but I can tell he still didn't like it.
" not in a romantic storyline!"
I just say okay and finish the dishes . After everything is cleaned , I go up to our bathroom to take a shower but see jey
" I'll go in the guest room ." He says dryly and walks out before I could say something. I sigh and take off my clothes and get in the shower .
After my shower , I put on a tank top and some black shorts and make my way to bed , seeing jey was already laying there . I put my necklaces and rings in my little drawer and get under the covers only to see him turn to his side where his back was facing me . I laid there just thinking until I scooted closer to him and rested my chin on his shoulder and my hand on his arm .
I kiss his shoulder " I'm sorry ." He turns on his back and looks at me . I start moving my hands towards his chest and abs and straddle him .
" you know I love you ? " I say softly and he nods his head while rubbing my arm a little.
" and no matter what storyline or interviews or whatever... nothing's gonna change that . "
" goodnight " he tells me and I get off of him and he turns back on his side .
I sigh and get under the covers again and turn on my side and just feeling the empty space in the middle of the bed . I wipe a little tear and just force myself to sleep.