Chapter 20- December

We arrived in Berlin to visit Deron's family, where we would be staying for three nights before we leave for America, and everyone still seemed gloomy... everyone but Deron. He seemed impeccably happy to be around his family. The Riedels were much more uptight and old fashioned than Claudia's family, which meant it was a lot less fun and more tense. I knew Deron wasn't planning on bringing up the fact that Zach and I were together. He didn't want his own mother and father to think any less of him for raising a gay man. It disgusted me.

Everything had gone smoothly, but Zach and I could hardly stand the tension. By the third night we felt like we were going to burst. We needed to get away... So we did. On the third night we went to a local pub, which probably wasn't the best idea. But shit! We were in Germany and I was of legal drinking age!

Before I knew it shots were flowing, and I was drunker than I had ever been in my life. I don't even remember the last half of what happened at the pub. Most of what I remember was what happened when we got home...

Zach pulled my arm and I stumbled to the side, confused. He said something and all I could hear from it was 'now'. I think he might have mixed German and English in it. I laughed and nodded anyways, and before I knew it we were on the porch of Deron's mother's house. He opened the door quietly and stepped inside before. That was probably mistake one because sadly, I shut the door like I always did... Which was quite loud. I pretty much slammed the door shut behind me. He turned to scowl at me, but failed to stop walking so he ended up running into a little table in in the hallway with a clock on it. He cursed in German and I began to laugh. The whole room was spinning and I had the urge to lie down and stare at the ceiling.

"What are you two doing!?" I suddenly heard a very outraged female voice. I looked over to see Claudia standing in the archway to the dining room, staring at us with pure anger in her eyes.

"Uh... nothing, Mutter! We are simply coming home!" Zach said loudly. At least I think. I nodded and jumped, or rather stumbled, over to where my boyfriend was in case she decided to take swings.

"Are you drunk!?" She asked, sounding disgusted. It should have worried me, but for some reason it didn't. I actually found it hilarious at that moment. Her son laughed loudly for a while, leaning with his hands on his knees. He shook his head and went into a fit of hysterical laughter, which in return made me start to laugh.

"Yes! You caught me!" Zach said once he'd finished laughing. She shook her head slowly.

"Is he?" She asked and pointed to me. He glanced over at me and sighed.

"Ach..." He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. "No..." I could tell he was trying not to smile. Claudia shook her head slowly, looking very disappointed.

"I expected it from you, Zach, but not Dylan!" She snapped. I didn't say anything. "Into the kitchen, now!" She ordered. Zach sighed and released me before following.

"Fuck, I feel like a child...," He grumbled. I bet he did. I couldn't imagine being scolded by anyone at his age. He sat down at the kitchen table and I chose to sit next to him. I was barely able to pull the chair out, so he helped me a bit. I pulled it closer to him and spread my legs so that our knees were touching. He grinned and rubbed my thigh quickly before getting out his cigarettes. He reached forward and pulled an ashtray towards him. I could barely pay attention, so I was unsure if anyone had spoken.

Claudia sat down opposite from us, folding her hands on the table in front of her. "What were you thinking?" She asked angrily.

"Hmm... I need a drink!" Zach said like a smart ass before lighting his cigarette. She shook her head and snorted. I stifled my laughter after he spoke and covered my mouth.

Around and Around (boy x boy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara