Chapter 12- September

I had managed to get Claudia to let me stay home from school for the day, so I had been in a generally good mood to start. I got to go back to sleep until twelve, which was great because I'd only went to bed at three the night before.

I was sitting on the couch watching T.V when Zach appeared through the archway. "Hello," He greeted and sat down next to me.

"Hey," I replied, looking up at the screen. It was cartoons.. I didn't know what else to watch.

"So!" Zach began loudly. "I told you that I am going out with Rafe tonight, correct?" He asked. I nodded, turning my head to look at him. "Okay... Seth and he will be coming over around eight I suppose." I nodded, not too excited to spend the night by myself. "Do you not just wish that you could go with?" He jeered playfully. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Hell yeah I was jealous... not that I liked Zach's friends too much though.

He suddenly scooted closer and leaned over to speak into my ear. "Shall we go upstairs and spend some time together before I leave?" He sounded like he had something planned. I shrugged one shoulder.

"I guess...," I replied indifferently. He snorted.

"You guess?" Now he sounded kind of mad. I nodded, glancing at him.

"Yeah, let's go," I said, trying to keep myself out of trouble. I took a deep breath before standing up and stretching my arms out.

We made our way upstairs and turned to go into Zach's room. "What's up?" I asked once we were alone. I was surprised when he pretty much collided with me. I would have fallen if his arms weren't securely wrapped around me. I felt his mouth against my neck and immediately knew what he wanted. He had been bugging me almost everyday for us to fuck, but I was persistent. "Zach...," I groaned, trying in vain to get him off of me. He was much too strong.

"Come on, loosen up," He said humorously, digging his hips into me. I shivered as I felt his hard on pressing against me. It really didn't take much to get him going. "It will be fine, I promise."

"Okay! If it'll be so 'fine', then why don't you let me stick my dick into you?" I asked as he continued to kiss around my neck and collar bone. He laughed lightly at my remark and shook his head, still kissing me. "Zach, no!" I pleaded. He finally stopped and looked at me.

"Are you not attracted to me?" He asked, frowning slightly.

"No, I am," I said and sighed before continuing. "I'm just scared...," I admitted. He grinned and kissed my cheek, keeping his face close to mine.

"I promise you I will be gentle." He spoke very softly and it sent shivers down my spine. I shook my head.

"No... not today, okay?" I said, determined to stick to my word. Zach pulled back once more and looked slightly defeated.

"Fine," He sighed. "Can you at least make out with me or something?" He asked hopefully. I shook my head, scowling.

"No!" I growled.

"Okay!" He snapped back and let go of me. "I am sorry, shit," He said, frowning at me.

"It's okay," I told him, shaking my head. There was silence for a couple seconds.

"I must ask you to leave for a couple minutes... unless you want to watch me please myself," He said with a sly smile on his face.

"No, that's okay," I laughed slightly and rushed out his room. I simply crossed the hall and went into my room. I sat down on my bed and stared out the window. Sometimes I wished Zach wasn't so needy... I was beginning to wonder if he was hurting me more than making me happy.