Chapter 6- June

Chapter 6

(June)

"Fuck you!" I woke to a start, glancing around my room. I sat up, confused. "You know what, just get the fuck out of my house!" Zach... I heard crying as well. Female crying.

"Fine! You're such a fucking asshole! I'm fucking done with you, like you fucking care! I can tell you've been cheating on me. I just wanna know with who!" She yelled. I recognized the voice. It was Kara. I glanced over at my clock to see it was twelve. Damn, I'd slept long.

"I told you already, you fucking bitch!" Zach snarled. Wow, I had never heard him talk in such a hostile tone, not even to Deron. "I am not fucking anyone, I have never cheated on you! Now leave, leave, leave!" I heard his door open, followed by the sound of a struggle.

"Don't push me!" She shrieked.

"Well, then move! Now, I hope you understand. I am done with you, completely. Do not call me, do not text me, do not try to come over here and see me!" He said sternly.

"Oh, ha!" Kara barked. "You think so fucking high of yourself mister Riedel. I will be sure to never call you again!" With that, I heard the sound of quick footsteps followed by the front door slamming.

"FUCK!" Zach yelled in the hallway. I frowned, wondering if anyone was home. That's when I realized that I had to piss really bad. I stood up and walked towards the door, hesitating before opening it. I looked cautiously to see Zach with his forehead against the wall beside the door leading into his room. He seemed startled when I started walking and jumped back. "Oh. My apologies. I did not mean to wake you," He said dully.

"No, that's alright. You okay?" I called over my shoulder as I walked to the bathroom. I felt like I was about to piss myself.

"Yes, yes...," He replied. I pulled my dick out of my pajama pants and began to piss into the toilet. I didn't believe him. He sounded pretty bent out of shape. Shit, he'd just broken up with his girlfriend. I'd be upset too.

When I was done, I walked back out and glanced into his room. He was sitting on his bed, staring at his cell phone. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I do not know. Claudia took Abigail somewhere, I believe... and Deron is at work." He looked up at me and suddenly a sly smile came on his face. "Heeey... Want to get drunk?" He asked. I laughed, crossing my arms.

"Not yet, man.. I just woke up. I do need cigarettes, though," I pointed out. Yes... sadly, I had managed to pick up the habit again. All thanks to Zachary Riedel.

"Mm. Do you have the money?" He asked while texting someone.

"Yeah," I replied, hopeful that he would go get them for me.

"Oookay. Get dressed, we will go into town if you like," He answered, shutting his phone and looking up at me. I nodded.

"Cool, thanks!" I walked down the hall a couple steps and into my room. I glanced around until I found the black pants I'd been wearing the day before. I took off my pajama bottoms and replaced them with my jeans. I went to my dresser and picked out a Rammstein shirt. I returned to Zach's room to see him texting again. He glanced over at me, finished up and stood.

"Let us go," He said and cleared his throat, adjusting his pants in the front. It was a bit awkward when he did that... He would just suddenly grab at his dick, but I understood why. I nodded and ran down the steps, slipping on my shoes which were laying by the front door. I grabbed a bottle of soda from the kitchen before we left.

Zach pulled out his own cigarettes when we got into his car and he handed me one, putting his own in his mouth. I grinned as he handed me his lighter. He started the car and backed out of the driveway. I looked over at him. He looked kind of mad still.