Another Night

Kio's POV

"Come on.. Why not?...... It's fun though.... Then just come through the front door... It could be though... Yeah, it could... Just come.. You haven't even thought about it... Cause you automatically say no.. Please baby. You'll have fun... I can't deny that... I have things to do.. Important things.... I can't.... I don't want another hoe I want you... A couple actually, I have been playing this game for a while, you know that... Oh, then two so far.. I was just kidding... I was... Will you at least send me some pictures?... I'm not desperate just horny... Tell me what I want to hear... I know you can't.. Bye."

I sighed as she hung up the phone. I looked through my contacts and Taraji came to mind. I looked for her name then looked at the time not knowing if she was awake or not and if I should or shouldn't text her. I took my chance and  texted her then waited what felt like an hour for her to respond. I grabbed my phone every time it dinged and most of the time it was just a notification but the last time it dinged it was her.

T: hey

Me: wyd

T: usually when a guy text me at late times like this asking what I'm doing and they usually never text me I block them, ignore them, ask them why they want to know, confront them on how they never text me, or tell them I'm sleeping, knowing you, you probably want nudes. Am I right?

Me: I mean you're not wrong

T: I'm feeling nice tonight so I'll let you pick which one you want

Me: or you could answer the question. It's just a suggestion though

T: I'm laying down in bed, wyd

Me: texting you

T: yes you are

Me: what's making you feel nice

T: I can't just feel nice

Me: nope

T: okay then

Me: you gonna answer the question

T: nope

Me: why not

T: cause I don't wanna

Me: whatever

T: what do you want

Me: I thought you already knew

T: why me tho

Me: don't feel special

T: what's that supposed to mean

Me: nothing

T: it's almost two in the morning, how are you horny

Me: it just happens

T: okay then

Me: yeah

T: well you have fun with that, night

Me: how about you come over and we can have some fun together

T: at two in the morning