Part 2

Taraji's POV 

I grabbed his plate and took it to the kitchen then went upstairs after telling him when we are leaving. I opened the door and he was laying on his back. He was looking up at his phone and his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed.

I came up and sat on him leaning down to hug him and wrapping his arms around me. He set them down on the arch of my back and I laughed. "What?" "You're really not gonna pay any attention to me." "I'm almost done." "What are you doing?" "Checking the flight schedule." "How long do we have?" "Huh?" I moved my head up. "I said how long do we have?" "A few more hours." "I don't want you to leave." "I don't want to leave." "College sucks." "I know."

He hugged me and I moved to look up at him. I kissed him and he grabbed onto my butt. He sat up and I looked into his eyes biting my bottom lip and pulling his shirt off.

"You know. I never got to thank you for your gesture this morning. I think now's the time." He nodded. "I need you to watch me the whole time okay daddy and if you feel like I didn't do something right don't hesitate to punish me, do you understand?"

He nodded again and I pushed him down on the bed and kissed down his chest while making eye contact with him. I got to the hem of his shorts and there was a knock on the door. I leaned my head down and rolled my eyes. He groaned and I got up seeing how hard he was and smiled.

I opened the door. "Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that there isn't any toilet paper in the bathroom." I walked to my bathroom and grabbed a roll of toilet paper and came back giving it to him. "Here." I tried to close the door but he pushed it. "Wait." "What?" "Do you have something long and thin?"

"For what?" He pointed to his arm in the cast. "It itches." "Give me a minute." I walked off rolling my eyes knowing he was just trying to bother me. I grabbed a pole and gave it to him then closed the door walking back to the bed. "Thank you!" I rolled my eyes again and continued on.

I pulled his shorts off not wanting to waist any more time than we already had and got to work. He shut his eyes and I stopped. "You have to look at me." He opened his eyes to a slit looking down at me. I could tell he was close. I hummed agaisnt him and hollowed my cheeks around him. He twitched in my mouth and bucked his hips as he rode out his high. I swallowed and came up kissing him.

"Thank you daddy." He chuckled and smiled at me. "I fucking love you." "I love you too." We got up and went to take a shower together. We got out and brushed our teeth and washed out face. I walked out and sat at my vanity brushing out my hair. He came up behind me and looked at me through the mirror. "What?" "You're so fucking beautiful." "Thank you." I leaned my head back and he leaned down kissing me.

"You wanna do it?" "Yeah." "Here." I held the brush out to him. "Really?" "Yeah just be gentle." He took it and started brushing my hair. He finally stopped and I started putting my hair products on it then put it in a ponytail. 

I dropped my towel after putting on my bra and underwear. He was looking at me. I grabbed my lotion and handed it to him. "Help me." He took it without hesitation and I sat down on the bed as he lotioned my legs then my back. I finished lotioning and went to get some clothes.

I slipped on a gray dress and put on some socks and my white converse then put on some perfume. He looked over at me. "Don't you think that is kinda short." "Nope." "How about tight?" "Nope." "The slit is kinda high." "Not really."

"There's a lot of thigh showing." "Not as much as if I was wearing shorts." "It's still a lot." I bent over. "Can you see my underwear?" "No." I bent over more. "How 'bout now?" "No." "Exactly, I wouldn't be wearing it if I thought you could." "Fine." He continued to get ready. "I'll be back okay." "Where are you going?" "Just next door."

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I knocked on the door to the guest room and waited for him to say come in. I opened the door and saw him in some black Adidas sweatpants and a white shirt. "It's almost time to go." "I still have to go." "Yep." "Your dress is kinda short don't you think?" "Nope." I walked out of the room and to the living room going out the door and next door.

I didn't bother knocking and jogged up the stairs when I got in. I opened the door to his room and he was still sleeping.

I looked at him and smiled. I backed up and ran to his bed jumping on him. "WAKE UP!!!"  He groaned and pushed me off. "What the fuck, you can't wake someone up regularly!" I laughed and got up off the floor pulling my dress down.

He got up and groaned. "We're still on for tonight right." "Yeah. There's a little change though but it shouldn't mess anything up." "What is it?" "Illegal." "You think you're funny." "Yeah." "Well, I got into some shit that I wasn't supposed to and now we have an extra person well might have an extra person." "Okay." He looked at me.

"What?" "Don't you think your dress is a little short?" "What the fuck? It's not even that short." "I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've heard that." "It's the third time. I think it's cute."

"It is, you look good and smell good." "When do I not smell and look good?" "True." "Well that's all I wanted to ask but yeah, I can't promise this us the last time I'm gonna bother you today." "Ugh." I pushed his head. "Don't act like don't want me to." "I don't." "I told my eyes. Yeah okay, whatever. I got to get back but see you later." "Yeah."

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.