Going with Carl

Taraji's POV

I walked out of the room and bumped into Debbie. "Sorry." We both said at the same time. "You're fine." She looked me up and down. "Your dress is cute." "Thanks." We looked at each other for one more minute before I walked off. I went back and started the car and Reece was sitting in the living room on the couch.

I walked upstairs and started helping him pack the rest of his stuff up and taking it downstairs and to the car after putting on shorts. We finished loading the car up and headed to the airport. Reece stayed in the car as we went in.

"I don't want you to go." "I don't want to go. This week was filled with a lot of events good and bad and I wouldn't change any of it especially if this is how it ended. I don't want to go but this is our last year it will be over before you know it." "Yeah, I guess." "Don't cry okay. We'll be back together soon." "Hopefully." I hugged him then gave him a kiss and watched him walk off.

I went back to my car and drove us back home. I went upstairs and started cleaning my room. I turned on the speaker and started blasting music.

I made my bed and swept my floor. I sat down at my vanity and started cleaning out the drawers. I pulled my makeup out and saw the few things I never used. I looked at them and realized why I had never used them. They all were things I new would look better on Debbie. I grabbed the red lipstick and held it in my hand for a while.

I got up and went to look for the spa coupon I got. I looked all over my room and still couldn't find it. I wrote a note to look for it later and grabbed a bag and put that stuff in it. I finished cleaning out my vanity then grabbed my phone and texted Carl asking him to come over.

I started the music again and went into the bathroom starting to clean that. When I came out I saw Carl laying down on the bed. I walked over to the closet and pulled everything out of it. I set the clothes on the bed and started with the shoes.

"Can you go grab me three garbage bags?" "I guess." He got up and came back and threw them at me. The barely made it to me and he sat back down on the bed. I crawled to get them and hurt my knee on the way back. I started putting shoes I couldn't fit and never wore anymore in the first garbage bag. I tried on a pair of purple tied heels.

"What do you think?" He looked over. I walked up to him. "Stand up." He stood and I walked around him. I put my hand on his shoulder then the other, walking around him in a circle. He looked at me. I popped my leg up and he grabbed it.

"Are you ever gonna wear them?" "I have this jumpsuit they would look cute with and probably some other things with purple in them." "Then keep them."

He let my leg down and I walked back over to my spot and sat back down undoing them. I put on the tan lace ups and stood up. "What do you think?" "I don't really like them that much." "Really." He nodded.

"They have to many loop things. I'm suprised you like them, they seem more like something Natalia would wear." "I'm surprised you don't like them." "Me." "Yeah, you never said anything when I did wear them." "That was when we were together and you seemed to like them so." "I didn't really, I thought you did that's why I wore them." "See this is were miscommunications happen."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so." I took them off and put them to the side. Then tried on the boots. "What about these ones?" "I always liked those but aren't they the ones that make your feet hurt." "Yeah." "So give them to your cousin or something if they're still in good condition." I pouted. "But I really like these ones." "Is it worth it though?" "Prettt hurts sometimes." "I'm just saying, it doesn't have to." "I know."

I took them off and put them in the bag along with all the other shoes in there then tried on the last pair of heels. I stood up. He looked over without me having to ask him. "They don't really look like you." "I hope I'm not red." "I meant not like something you would wear." "Why didn't you day anything when we bought them?" "I did!" "I don't recall." "Whatever."