Tyler

Tyler's POV

"What else are we gonna do?!" "I don't know!" "I'm just so sick of it!" "And you think I'm not?!" I got up and slammed my door closed then flopped back down on my bed I looked at the time then put my phone back down. Really at ten o'clock in the fucking morning. Jesus fucking christ.

It was silent for a minute then all I could hear was their muffled voices. I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

M: are you busy

                                             Baby: no why

M: can I come over

                                                  Baby: yeah

M: I'll be over in a few minutes

                                                  Baby: okay just come up when you get here

M: okay

I grabbed a bag and packed some clothes and other stuff in there and threw it out the window. I walked out of my room and to London's. I knocked on the door and a few minutes later she finally opened it.

"What?" "I'm going to Dom's house for a while, I need to get out for a little bit." "Why are you telling me?" "So you guys don't be blowing my phone up and I thought someone should know." "You wanna fuck in peace." "Fuck you." "Right back at you bitch." I rolled my eyes and walked off then turned around. "Don't tell mom or dad." "Whatever."

I walked past the living room hoping they didn't see me. "Where are you going?" "Out." "Where?" "Just out, okay." "No it's not okay." "Well, I don't know what to tell you." I said it aloud not really caring how they felt about it. "Excuse me." "Excuse you." "Why are you acting-" "I'm not acting like amything."

I opened the door and slammed it, walking out. I walked around the house and got my bag then walked back around to the front. I got in my car and sped off.

When I got to her house I parked my car and knocked on the door. Her mom opened it.

"Oh, hi Tyler. I didn't know you were coming." "Sorry." I smiled at her. "It's fine but I already pulled out what we are having for dinner and I don't think there's gonna be enough for you." "It's fine plus I don't think I'll be staying that long anyways." "Oh, okay then." She moved out of the doorway and I went upstairs and knocked on her door. I opened it before she could answer and walked in, closing the door behind me.

She looked over at me. "Did I tell you to come in?" "I can do whatever I want." "Can you?" I walked closer to her. "Yes I can." I pulled her close to me and kissed her while grabbing her butt.

She giggled and pulled away. "How's your morning been?" "Not good at all." "I'm sorry." "For what? It's not your fault." "I know, I just feel bad." "Don't." She pushed herself away from me. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." I pulled her back in and kissed her neck. She moaned and I smirked against her neck. She pulled away again.

"Is this the only reason why you wanted to come over?" "No." "Don't lie to me." "So what if it is? Is it wrong for me to  want to relieve some stress?" "No, but-" "Then what's the problem?" "The problem is when you want to be an asshole about it when I just want to make sure you are okay before we do anything!" She got off of me.

"It's not like I'm trying to be an asshole." "Well you're being one." "I'm sorry." "Are you?" "Yes. Why do you always have to question what I say like it's not true?" "Cause most of the time it isn't." "Really." "Really, what?"

I scoffed and shook my head then stood up. "I think I'm gonna go." She stood up and walked toward me. "No. Please don't go." She grabbed my wrist. "Please."

I kissed her then picked her up and walked her over to the bed, putting her down. I leaned over her and kissed her neck. I reached my hand up her shirt and grabbed her boob.

I pulled her shirt off then her leggings and underwear. "Baby." I pulled my sweatpants and boxers down and slammed into her. She gasped and I kissed her neck. "Baby, wait." "For what, I'm already inside you."

I kept thrusting and grunts left my lips. "Stop." She pushed me away and I grabbed her hands and put them above her head. "Baby." I kissed her and she moved away. "Get off of me." I pulled out and she grabbed the cover.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ran my hands through my hair. "Huh?" "Nothing. I just-" "You just nothing. There isn't an excuse you heard me say stop." "I-" "I think you need to leave." I looked up at her. "What?" "I said go, leave, get the fuck out." "Baby."

I reached for her arm. "No! Don't touch me. Just get out!" "Stop yelling!" "No, get out! Go!" "Fine! Don't fucking worry about me coming back!" "Wait." I slammed the door before she could say anything more and went to my car. I started it and just drove. I went out of town and put the location in the GPS and just followed it. I started getting tired but I knew I only had a few more minutes left before I was there.

I finally pulled up to the house and parked my car on the side of the rode. I grabbed my bag and got out walking up to the door. I unlocked the door after finally finding my key and walked in. I used the bathroom then got some food and after I ate I plopped down on the couch and passed out.

The next morning

I rubbed my eyes as I heard someone coming down the stairs. I popped up to see who it was and waited till they rounded the corner and jumped.

"What the fuck Tyler?" "I'm sorry." "When did you get here?" "Last night at like nine thirty- nine forty-fiveish." "How?" "I drove." "Isn't it like twelve hours?" "Yeah, I left around 10:30." "What possessed you to drive twelve hours here?"

"All the bullshit at home." "Do they know you're here?" I shook my head. She sighed. "Got damn it Tyler." "I know." "I'm not telling them." "I'm gonna do it I just needed to get away."

"You know you're always welcome but just give me some notice." "I would have but it wasn't really planned. I just got pissed off and fed up I had to leave." "I know the feeling. Stay as long as you need." It was silent for a moment. "I think me and Dom broke up." "I think Joey is cheating on me and I kissed Carl and I think I'm still in love with him." "Wow." "Tell me about it."

"What are you gonna do?" "I'm leaving for California tomorrow." "Does he know you're coming?" She shook her head. "You want me to come with?" "No, I'm going by myself plus Carl already asked and I told him no so I feel like I should also tell you no."

"Okay. Well I'm gonna try and get some sleep maybe in a bed though cause this couch just ain't doing it for me." She laughed. "I'm glad you find amusement in that." "Yeah, I sure do." "Is the guest room still open?" "No actually but you can just go up to my room I'll chill down here." "Thanks." "No problem."

I walked upstairs to her room and got in the shower then when I got out I layed down on her bed and fell quickly asleep.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.