Talking It Out.. or Yelling

Taraji's POV

"I cheated on you." He looked at me. "What?" "I cheated on you." "No, I heard you the first time, why, when, with who, how?"

"I didn't mean for anything to happen, I went to talk to him." "Reece." "No, my friend Kio today and we were talking then he kissed me and I didn't stop him and it escalated quickly but I stopped it before either of us was fully naked and anything happened." "What's that mean?" "We just kissed nothing more, that's what that means."

"I don't believe that." "I swear, we kissed and I grinded on him but I was clothed." "Why are you lying to me?" "We didn't do anything more I promise." "I want to talk to him." "No." "Yes!" "Why?" "Because." "No, you're gonna go and do something reckless." "I said yes!" "No!" "Call him now." I picked up my phone and called him.

"What happened?"

                                                "This is him."

"I'm sorry, it was all my fault I shouldn't have kissed her knowing she had a boyfriend. It was stupid of me but I have to say I have no regrets doing it. I'm sorry."

                                              "Don't fucking come near her again you understand. Lose her number and get rid of her on everything. Leave her the fuck alone."

He hung the phone up and threw it on the couch. I looked at him. "Who do you think you are, my dad." "I'm-" "The answer is no. I'll make the calls on when I want someone to get lost."

"Really." "What do you mean really?" "You're angry at me when you're the one that cheated." "I literally just kissed him it didn't mean anything!" "It was still a fucking kiss!" "It shouldn't matter when you said we were over this morning!" "I didn't fucking mean it or think that the second we broke up you were gonna go spread your fucking legs open to anyone that has a dick." "Fuck you!" "Fuck you!"

I started crying from how frustrated I was and got angrier at myself.

"You drive me fucking crazy. All we've been doing is arguing basically the whole time you've been here! I hate that one minute I want to rip your heart out and stomp on it and the next I wanna figure out ways to put every piece back together!" I started banging on his chest.

"I hate that you use hurtful words to break me down and make me feel worthless! I hate when you storm off when all I want you to do is hold me and tell me to calm the fuck down! I fucking love you! I fucking love you! I fucking love you Joey! I hate when you make me hate loving you, so please.. please stop making feel that way."

He was holding my wrist against his chest as I leaned my head against them in defeat.

"I hate when you make me feel like I did this morning! I hate when you accuse me of cheating just based off my past! I hate when you don't tell me what you want! I hate when you tease me! I hate seeing you feel defeated or broken, but I know it's because of me! I fucking love you! I hate when I make you hate loving me cause I couldn't live without you! So.. I'm gonna try my hardest to stop making you feel this way."

He leaned his head against mine. I lifted my head looking at him seeing the tears fall out of his eyes. I kissed him and we kept standing there for a few more minutes.

"Can we talk now?" He nodded and we sat down. We talked about all our problems and I told him about what happened or what I think happened at the dinner and Reece but left out Carl and Debbie or tried to leave out as much possible about Debbie when he asked me about it.

The next day

I woke up and felt something poking me in the back. I turned around and pulled the cover up looking down and seeing his morning wood. I kissed him and he groaned. I kissed him again and he turned over on his back.