Mornings

Taraji's POV

"Come on baby." I pulled the covers off of him and he groaned and turned over. "No." The pulled the covers back launching me forward. "Just get up I don't even understand why this is so hard we've been through this almost everyday."

"More the reason to just let me sleep and just get up when I'm ready." "No, because I want to eat breakfast together so we can get ready together and go on with our day." "That's a lot." "You signed up for it."

"I don't know about all that." He yanked it back. My mouth dropped. "Excuse me." He looked up smiling at me. "I said-" "I heard what you said." Cutting him off. "You know what I meant." "Did I?" He grabbed the cover. "I-" "Nope, it's all good. Ima show you who didn't sign up for this."

"What?" "You heard me." "Bet." "Bet. How much?" "Twenty dollars." "Okay." "Okay." I giggled. "What's funny?" "You think I won't." "I'm kidding." "Okay." "No, about the bet, I'm not doing it." "That's what I thought."

He pulled me in and I fell on the bed. He looked at me and I smiled at him. "What?" "I love you." I furrowed my brow a little. "What?" "That felt like the first time you said it, just kinda caught me off guard." "Sorry." "For what, don't ever feel sorry for loving me." I leaned in and kissed him.

I pulled away and he looked at me smiling.

"Can we get up now?" He sighed. "Yeah I guess." "You guess." "Yeah." He stretched and yawned then got up throwing the blanket on the bed not even trying to fix the covers and walked into the bathroom.

I started fixing them then told him to finish it when he came out of the bathroom as I went in.

I came out and saw he was laying on the unmade bed on his phone. I sat on him and snatched his phone away.

"I told you to finish making the bed." "You're gonna sit on me and take my phone away and not give me a kiss." I hit him. "That's what you're thinking about." "Yeah."

I shook my head and got up off of him. I pulled his arm. "Get up." He layed his head down and sighed then got up.

I put his phone in my pocket and reached over the bed to grab the cover and felt his eyes on me. I stretched acting like I couldn't reach it and arched my back a little.

I felt his hand on my back arching it more then I felt him against me. I giggled a little. "Baby." "Nope, don't say anything, I don't wanna hear it. You're the one who wanted to tease me." I giggled and he pushed himself against me again making me gasp.

"You like that?" I nodded and felt his hand lifting a little on my back. Before I could blink I was turned around and he was hovering over me with his body between my legs. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his torso then ran his hands down my thigh, moving them to my waist and putting my hands above my head, kissing me then my neck.

I whispered in his ear and he pulled away and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "You're wild." "Don't act like you don't love it Birlem." He kissed me. "You know it drives me crazy."

"The only reason why I do it." He was breathing heavily and I could hear it in my ear as he kissed my neck. I moaned as he kissed my sweet spot and pulled him in closer making him rub against me. I moaned and he kissed me.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He leaned in and I pushed him away. He furrowed his brow. "I want all of you inside me right now." He smirked at me befor giving me a kiss. "There's plenty of time just be patient baby."

He kissed me and reached down between my legs moving his hand inside my pants fingering me. I moaned as he kissed me to muffle them.

"You're so wet already. Who made you this way? Huh." I moaned out as he thrust his finger back into me. "Use your words baby." He stopped and I whimpered. "Please.." "Please what?" "Please daddy." He started again. "Answer me." "You did." "You like when I finger you." "Yes." I nodded as I said it with my eyes closed about to reach my high.

He curled his fingers inside me and I let go thrusting, chasing my high. I flinched every time he rubbed my clit.

He took his hand out of my pants and licked hus fingers clean while looking at me. He kissed me then pulled away.

He got up and I pulled him back in. "Come on baby." He chuckled into his words as I kissed his neck. He pulled away and I pulled him back in again.

"Baby." "You can't just leave me like this." "I thought you said we had to get ready." He smiled at me. "I hate you." "Yeah, I know, now come on." He kissed me and pulled away, this time actually getting away.

I got up and finished making the bed then went downstairs. I wrapped my arms around him leaning my head against his back after planting kisses all over it.

"Your hands are cold." "Sorry." "When you keep pushing then against me it doesn't seem like you are." I laughed and pushed them against him again.

He moved them and I grabbed him again. He fought me for a while before finally giving up and starting back up on what he was doing.

I smiled against his back and moved my hand down his pants. He bent down and grabbed my hand pulling it out of his pants.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.