Another Argument

Taraji's POV

I finished putting the food away and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge as my mom walked into the kitchen.

"You leavin?" "Yeah." "When are you coming home?" "I don't know." "Not tomorrow." "Most likely not, why does it matter?" "It doesn't." She opened the door.

"Hey mom." She looked at me. "What?" I hesitated thinking about what I was gonna say then shook my head. "Nevermind, night, love you, have fun." "Love you too."

She walked out the door and I just stared at it for a while before going upstairs after locking it.

I grabbed my water bottle off the table not remembering that I had put it down and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and saw Joey laying on the bed watching the t.v. I crawled up to him sitting on him and giving him a kiss.

His hands went to my waist pulling me in closer as we kissed. We pulled apart and he smiled at me.

"Did you're mom leave?" I nodded. "Yeah." I turned and looked at the t.v. then back at him. "What are you watching?" "Some show." "What's it about?" "Honestly, I don't even know."

I giggled. "You feelin better?" "Yeah. I think it was probably just something I ate, I dont know." "Let's go do something."

"Its like almost eight o'clock." "And?" "What do you want to do?" "Take a walk or something go to Walmart and look I dont know just something."

"Fine, but I'm not changing." "Who said you had to?" I got up and grabbed a sweatshirt throwing it over my arm as I walked over to the door. "I'll be down in a minute just let me use the bathroom right quick." "Okay."

I went downstairs and put my shoes on then the sweatshirt only now knowing it was the one Carl had gave me. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged it off as he came down the stairs.

We walked to the park and we played tag for a little then we pushed each other on the swings.

We walked down to the side walk laughing and out of breath. He grabbed my hand as we walked and I started swinging it as we walked back to my house.

We got in his car and ge drove to Walmart and we stayed in there all of them minutes before leaving.

He was driving around while I looked on my phone for places that were still open.

"Where are we going?" I turned to him his voice catching my full attention. "I don't even know." "Can we go home now?" "I guess so." He turned around and drove back to my house.

We walked in the door and kicked out shoes off putting our stuff down. I looked at him. "You're like really handsome, you know that right." I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He chuckled and turned his head to look back at me. "Yeah, I get that often."

"Them bitches better leave my mans alone." I mumbled against his back. "What?" I smiled against his back then looked up at him turning him around. "I said, them bitches besta leave my fucking mans alone." I said it with a sassy tone and shaking my head.

He laughed and grabbed onto my butt squeezing it a little. "You know you're the only one I pay attention to." He kissed me. I looked at him silent for a minute thinking about how he never apologized for the other day.

"Yeah I know." I smiled at him and he leaned down to give me another kiss. I let him go and he walked upstairs but didn't get past the third step before I asked him to put my phone on the charger.

I sat down on the couch turning on the t.v. and thinking about everything that has happened over the past few days. I had put Reece off for two days already, I haven't talked to or even thought of Debbie, and really need to talk to someone about all of  what's in my head.

I chuckled quietly to myself. The person I would go to I'm mad at and I don't know if I want to tell Carl just so he can rub this in, give me a lecture about Reece or Joey, or have him tell me something I don't wanna hear like I should just forgive and talk it out with all of them.

I sat there thinking some more before going upstairs. I layed down next to him. "What's your favorite position?" He looked at me. "Like.. position." "Yeah, what else would I be talking about?"

"I don't know. It is you that's asking the question." "What's that supposed to mean?" "That you ask some pretty weird ass questions." "What's your favorite sex position?"

He smiled at me. "Do you really have to ask?" He got up and turned me around putting a hand on my back to arch it pushing himself against me, slapping my ass. I pushed him away sitting back up. "Answer the question?" "I just did." "You didn't even think about it." He put his hand up to his chin and looked off into the distance 'thinking about it' then looked back at me. "Doggy style. Why?"

"No reason." "What's yours?" "I like them all." "That's a bullshit answer." "What do you mean?" "You have to pick one." "Why can't I like them all?" "Because." "I like everything you do."

I moved onto his lap and kissed his neck whispering in his ear. "Especially when you go between my legs and you flick your tongue on clit and curl your fingers inside my wet pussy when you know that makes me go crazy."

I gently bit his earlobe and pulled away from his ear looking into his eyes seeing his smirk and an image of Carl's sly smile flashed in my eyes. "That was hot as fuck, and now I'm hard."

"Sorry." I got up smiling at him and went to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face wondering why I saw Carl when Joey had smiled at me. I dried my face off and walked out of the bathroom seeing Joey had my phone in his hand.

"What are you doing?" He looked up at me angrily. "Who the fuck us Reece?" "What?" "You heard me." I stayed silent.
"Who. The. Fuck. Is. Reece?!" I searched my head of all the reasons why I agreed to talk to him or still talked to him, why hadn't blocked him when I saw him at the restaurant.

"Answer me dammit!" He slammed his hand on the dresser making me jump and pulling me out of my thoughts. "What was the question?" He scoffed.

"Really T." "Really." "Stop fucking playing with me!" "I'm not!" "Who the fuck is he and why is he fucking texting you talking about when and where are you gonna meet up!" "It's not even like that." "What is it supposed to be like, please tell me." I stumbled over my words before just stopping.

"That's what I fucking thought." "Don't even, it's not like that okay, so when I tell you it's not like that then believe me." "Then why didn't you believe me when I told you that?!"

"Don't even that was a whole different story and I knew you were cheating I just wanted you to tell me." "So tell me!" "I'm not fucking cheating on you!"

"How am I supposed to believe that when some guy is texting you stuff like this?" "Because I told you it wasn't like that." "Stop fucking lying to me!" "I'm not lying to you!"

He scoffed and threw my phone and walked up in front of me. "Fine, continue to hoe around like the little fucking slut you are. Bitch." He whispered the last part as he walked past me muttering other stuf under his breath.

I ran after him. "Is that what you think? I'm a slut and a bitch." He leaned his head against door. "You know I don't.." I couldn't hear the rest of what he said.

"Why do you always resort to hurtful words when you get angry at me?" "I want you to feel worse than I do." I was silent.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at him. He continued. "I'm sorry for all of it. I need to work on that. I've just been stressed out lately and I know it's not an excuse to treat you like shit. I'm sorry baby and I love you." "Okay." He came up and hugged me. I rubbed his back as he cried on my shoulder.

We went back upstairs and I cuddled him till we fell asleep like that.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.