Carl's POV

______________

Carl's POV

I woke up to her sleeping with her head on my shoulder. I grabbed her phone and set it on the table and realized that he wasn't sitting there anymore.

I grabbed the blanket and lifted her legs up onto the couch then spread the blanket out onto her. Her head went to my lap and I looked down at her. I moved the few peices of hair out of her face and smiled at her.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I knew I couldn't. Sometimes I wonder why I let myself loose her but I can't seem to find an answer for it.

I look back down at her and see her lips parted. I start to think unholy thoughts that make me hard but then I try to think about everything but how close her face is to my dick and what I would do to her if she was awake and single.

I look back down at her and it only makes it worse. I look back up and feel terrible for sexualizing her when she's asleep. It finally goes away and I look at the time. We have two hours before we have to leave.

I start to think about how long she might take to get ready and what she has to do then debate whether or not I should wake her up. I decided after like half an hour of thinking that it's for the best and shake her.

"Wake up." She stirs and looks up at me. "Just a few more minutes." She turns so her face is to my stomach then pulled the blanket up further over her, closing her eyes again. I smile down at her. "Yeah, and that's gonna turn into a few more minutes."

"I promise, just a few more and then we can get up and I'll not put my head so close to your dick." I laughed and furrowed my brow. "What?" She continued to lay there and didn't answer me so I asked her again. "What?" "I don't even know."

I got up and she grabbed my wrist. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me with her tired eyes.

"Don't go. Just a few more minutes." I smiled at her. "I'm not going anywhere." She let go and curled back up, closing her eyes falling back to sleep.

I looked at my phone then picked her up. She didn't fight back. I walked us up the stairs and to her bedroom. I kicked the door open and walked over to her bed. I moved the covers and layed her down she didn't let go if me so I tried to pull her off but she held on tighter.

"We're here." "I know." "You gonna let go?" "No." She pulled me in, closing the space between us and I laughed. "Will you hold me?" My eyes widened. "Um.. I-" "Please, just for a little bit." "Okay." I kicked my shoes off and she was still holding onto me.

I tapped her sides. "Let me go so I can lay down." She was hesitant. "I'm not going anywhere." She was hesitant but this time eventually let go but held onto my wrist the whole time. She looked at me as I moved over her and under the covers. "Okay." She leaned her head against my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

She looked at me. "Like we used to." My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. She remembers how we used to cuddle. I start to think about how I shouldn't be doing this with her and how she might regret all of this. My silence must have been a signal.

"Please, I want you..." I looked at her. "... I want you to, please." I nod my head and slowly move my hands to her hips. She closes her eyes and moves her head to the crock of my neck and puts her leg on top of mine. "You smell good." "Thanks." She exhales. "I love you baby." She whispered it but I still heard it.

She pulls me closer, closing the space between us once again and moves my hand to her thigh. I blush at her action and try my hardest not to get a boner. I finally just relax and accept it and pull her leg up to a comfortable spot and pull her closer then close my eyes.