Old Relations

Taraji's POV

Carl picked me up from the airport and started driving us back to my house. He was silent but I knew he wanted to ask me what happened but I didn't want to talk. I sat there with my head leaned against the window.

"So, what happened?" "I don't want to talk about it." "I'm here." "Carl, I don't want to talke about it! And I'm pretty sure you already know what happened if you're happy and everything's fine why would I have came home early or be mad!" "You don't have to be like that."

"I'm not being like anything! Jesus fucking christ, why does someone always gave to be acting like something! I can't express how I fucking feel!" "I never said that!" "Basically." "You don't have to be mad I understand." "No you don't." "Okay, maybe I don't but that doesn't mean you can just yell at me."

I was silent for a while but relaxed enough to apologize.

"I'm sorry." He was silent. "It's okay." I shook my head. "No, it's not. You were trying to make me feel better, it's not fair for me to yell at you." "Okay."

The rest of the ride was silent. I tried not to think about any of it and I started falling asleep.

I felt his hands around me. I looked at him and stood up. "I got it." I stretched while yawning. "You sure?" "Yeah." I went to the back and looked for the bags. I looked at him. "I already took them inside the house." "Oh, okay." I walked inside with him behind me.

I stepped inside the house and turned around so I was facing him. "What?" "I-"
"What is it?" "I don't think you should come inside." His face fell. "Why not?" "I just need a some space and time to think. I mean if you're going to hangout with Tyler or Reece that's fine, but I don't think we need to see each other right now. I just don't think it's the right time." "Time to think about what?" "What I want?" "And you can't do that with me?" "I'm sorry." "Fine."

He walked away and I closed the door. I moved the suit cases out of the way of the door and walked into the living room which was cleaned up. I looked at Tyler and he looked up at me.

"What happend?" "What do you think?" "He was cheating." "Yeah." "Where's Carl?" "I told him to leave." "Why?" "I can't see him right now." "Why?" "Cause I can't, okay." "Yeah, we'll both pretend like that's the real reason and there isn't another one." "Shut up Tyler." He put his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying."

I looked over and saw his bag. "Where are you going?" "Home for a little bit, try and sort some things out or just get the rest of my clothes so I can come live here if everything goes wrong." "Well, I'll see you. Call me when you make it home, I'm serious." "Okay, bye." He got up and hugged me. "Bye."

I closed the door behind him and went to check on Reece. He was sitting in the  room looking at the wall. I knocked and he looked over.

"Hey." "Hey." "How's your arm?" "Better." "Good." "I'm guessing things didn't go well." "Nope." "You wanna talk about it?" I walked in and sat on the bed next to him. "Nope." I looked at him then at his lips then back to his eyes. "What do you wanna do?" "I think you know." I smiled at him and leaned in. He closed his eyes and I closed the space between us, locking our lips together.

I pulled away and he looked at me. "You know what I wanna do now?" "Yeah." I kicked my shoes off and got on top of him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked up at me. I pulled his shirt off and kissed him again after running my hands down his abs.

I pulled my shirt and his shorts off. I layed down and he got on top of me. "A condom." "What?" "I don't have a condom." "Give me a minute." I got up and walked out the room going to get my purse. I grabbed the condoms and went back to the room. I gave one to him and pulled my underwear off.

He thrusted inside me and I gasped. I he grunted and kept going. He picked up speed and came a few minutes after. I layed there. He rolled over.

It was silent. "Sorry." "It's fine." "You want me to go down on you?" "No." "You want to go again?" "Do you?" "It's up to you." "Yeah."

After

"That was definitely better." "Yeah." I cuddled up next to him. "You gonna leave me in the middle of the night." "I don't know, if I'm being honest." "What was this?" "Confused sex. Wanting to feel something."

"You gonna keep playing with my emotions till you settle things with Carl." "No. This was this and unless you start it I'm not gonna mess with you. I know it's not fair for me to have sex with you when I want to, knowing how you feel about me." "Okay. Thank you."

I layed there with him and started crying the second he fell asleep. It felt good to cry as much as I didn't want. "Hey, what's wrong?" He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "My feelings, reality finally hit. I'll be okay don't worry about me." He held me and rocked us to sleep.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.