Meet The Roommate's

Taraji's POV

We got in the car and he drove while his hands was on my thigh. I wanted him so bad. I squirmed in my seat and he smiled. "Be patient babygirl." He stopped and I saw we were at his place. We got out and he pulled me to the door. I grabbed his hand as we was about to open the door. "Really?" He nodded. "Yeah." "I can just got to the window." He kissed me. "It's fine." I let go and he opened the door and pulled me in.

I saw six other guys looking at us. I stood behind him. He looked at me. I walked from behind him. "Guys this is Taraji." I added in. "You can just call me T." "You wanna introduce yourselves? She's not gonna bite." He smiled at me. "Unless you want her to." I shook my head and smiled at him. "I hate you."

^^picture above^^
(Nick names: Josh= tall boy Anthony= dimple boy Jaden= jawline quinton= white hair bryce= muscle man griffin= eyebrows)

Muscle man came up to me and shook my hand. "I'm bryce." Tall boy raised his hand. "I'm Josh." Jawline walked past me. "Jaden." White hair looked at me. "Quinton." Eyebrows came up to me. "I'm Griffin." Then he whuspered something to Kio and he smiled. Dimple boy came up to me and smiled which made me smile. "I'm Anthony." He put his hand out and I shook it.

Kio turned to me. "Happy now." "Not yet." He smiled at me. "What are you two whispering about?" Josh said. Kio turned around. "Mind your business." He turned back to me. "You sure you want to do this with them here?" "Yeah." I wrapped my arms around him. "I'll just have to be quiet." He grabbed my butt and kissed me and they all started yelling. "No PDA!" He smiled at me. "You sure." I nodded and pulled him closer to me. "Yep." I kissed him and flipped them off. He smiled at me. "You smell so good," he said. "Thanks."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. We got to his room and he locked the door behind me. I took my jacket off and threw it to the side. I took my shoes off and he pulled me to his bed. I got on top of him and started grinding on him. I kissed him and started unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed onto my hips and guided them.  

I finally got his shirt all the way unbuttoned and pulled it off his arms. He smiled at me and pushed my skirt up my thighs. I got on my knees and started undoing his belt and pants. "Wait." I looked up at him. "We might not have time." I crawled over to my jacket and looked at the time. We had sixteen minutes. I texted Carl and told him I was gonna be late then put it down and crawled back to him.

I put him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down I went fast wanting him to finish quickly. I hummed against him continuously and hollowed my cheeks. He groaned and pushed my head down. "I'm close." I stopped and he looked at me. "Why'd you stop?" "Be patient," I said mockingly. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and got on top of him. He flipped us over while kissing me.

He pulled away from me. "What are you doing?" I pulled him back. "I'm just getting a condom, calm down." "I'm on the pill." "Are you good at taking it?" "Yeah." "You weren't so pressed about it last time." "I don't want to waist time." "Come on." I let him go and waited as he put it on. He kissed me then my neck and thrust into me. I gasped and kissed him to muffle my moans.

"Harder, baby." He groaned in response and I let a low moan leave my lips. I kissed his neck and dragged my fingers across his back. I felt his thrust getting sloppy. "Please don't cum yet." He kept going and left sloppy kisses along my chest. I felt the knot in my stomach and closed my eyes. "I'm close." I let go letting out low moans and dragging my nails down his back and he was groaning. He pulled out and threw the condom away then rolled over and cuddled me up to him.

"I told you, you would come back for seconds." "I hate you." "I know." "We have to go." "And I thought I was a player." "I told you I have plans and I'm already gonna be late." "Come on." He got up and we started getting dressed. He walked up to me and pushed me against the door. "Did I tell you that you looked good tonight?" "I don't know." "Well, you looked really good and you smell good." "Thanks." He kissed me and I grabbed onto his waist, pulling him closer to me.