No. Yes. Maybe.

Taraji's POV

"Did you kiss him?" "What if I did?" "I'd say you look like more than friends." "I've kissed you and we're friends." "So you just kiss everyone that's your friend." "Maybe." "Are you drunk?" "I had one drink." "Since when do you drink?" "Since it was free." "Can we talk now?" "I guess."
________________

I opened the door and put my stuff down then plopped down on the couch. I looked at him standing by the door.

"Talk. You said you wanted to talk so talk." "I just think I deserve some kind of an explanation." "I don't disagree but I just don't have one right now." "Well, can you try and form one." "Not really."

I stood up and walked towards him. "I'm sorry." I grabbed his hands. "I'm just confused." "About what?" "How before you left you couldn't keep your hands off me and now you can't even stand to look at me, like you're irritated by me or something." His eyes were tearing up and his brow was furrowed.

"Carl." "I just- do you? Like I- I just need to know how you feel then we can go on from there and I don't expect you to answer right now cause its not fair but I really need to know." He kept going on and on. I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry and I do really want to talk about this but I'd rather do something else."

I kissed him before he could say something else. He pushed me against the wall and I moaned. He pulled us towards the couch. I sat on him and my skirt went up. He kissed my neck then looked at me. He pulled my jacket off and kissed me while laying me down on the couch.

He put his hand on my thigh pulling my skirt up even more. He put his hand up my skirt and I grabbed it. He pulled away and looked at me. "What?" "Reece. We can't do it down here." We got up and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it then kissed him.

We went to my bed and he pulled my skirt off. He kissed down my neck and slipped his hand in my underwear. I gasped as he put a finger in. He kept going and added another finger. I eventually released and he licked his fingers clean while looking into my eyes.

I kissed him and he started taking off his pants. "Baby." I pushed him away. He got off of me and grabbed his pants looking through them for his wallet. He opened it and grabbed a condom putting it on then coming to lay back down. He moved over me again and kissed me.

"Carl." I pushed him away and he looked at me. "I don't want to do this." "Um.." "I know, I'm giving you mixed signals and I told you I wanted to but-" He kissed me. "It's okay." He got off of me and took the condom off. I grabbed my clothes putting them back on as did he. I sat on the bed looking up at him.

"I'm sorry." "It's fine." "Is it?" "Yes, just calm down and don't worry about it." He kissed me then hugged me and I hugged him back. "Do you have classes tomorrow?" "No, why?" "I still haven't taken you out yet. You know as friends." I laughed. "Yeah." We pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow then." "See ya." "Goodnight." "Night." He slipped out of my room and the door closed behind him.

I got up and went to take a shower. I got out and brushed my hair then layed down going to bed.

Next morning

I got up and turned my timer off. I went to the bathroom then went downstairs to get something to eat. Reece walked into the kitchen and looked at me then walked past me to the fridge.

I furrowed my brow. "Why are you being awkward?" "How am I being awkward? I just walked in here." "Okay, sorry." "Did you and Carl fuck last night?" "No, why?" "I saw him sneaking out last night." "Oh." "Yeah." "We were just talking thats the only reason he was coming over here in the first place."

"Did you have fun when you went out." "Yeah." "What'd you do?" "Does it matter?" "I guess not." "If you must know I went to a club with my friend and he introduced me to a few more friends." "I didn't need to know." "I know, but you asked."

"I want to go out somewhere." "Do you think its safe?" "I'm tired of being locked away in this house." "I would be too but I don't want to risk it." "How will we know if I haven't even been outside." "I'll take you to see your grandma but only after I go and see her to make sure everything is fine." "I'll take it." "I'm going out with Carl today I don't know how long I'll be gone." "Okay."

He walked up to me and kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Will you give me a blow job." I turned to face him. He was smiling down at me. I smiled back and kissed his neck and went down his chest all the way down to the hem of his pants then came back up going to his ear.

I ran my hand down his abs and put it in his pants stroking him once. "Nope." I pulled away and he looked at me. I turned back around. "Please." "I haven't even ate breakfast yet." "I can be your breakfast." He smiled and pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck again.

"No, Reece." "Why not?" "Can I eat first?" "Then you'll give me one." "No." "Come on." "Oh my God." He grabbed my boob and I pulled his hand away. "Chill." "Come on." "Fine."

I turned around and got on my knees, pulling his pants down. I bobbed my head on his shaft until he finally let go. I swallowed quickly and got up. "Happy now." "Yep." I shook my head and finished making my breakfast. "I hate you." "That's okay cause I'll still make you scream my name at night when I fuck you." "I'm not even hungry anymore." I walked off and went upstairs. Before I got to the top I heard him shouting.

"Thanks for the food and you're welcome." I shouted back. "For what?" "I told you I could be your breakfast." I shook my head, smiling and walked the rest of the way to my room.

(Author's Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.