Helping

Taraji's POV

"Come on, I'm taking you guys-" "Stop." She held up her hand an di looked at her in confusion. "I don't want to know then it won't be a lie when he comes back just take him and go I'll be fine." "I'm not gonna leave you here to deal with him." "Taraji, I understand you are worried about me but I need you to trust me and understand that whatever happens to him is more important to me than what happens to me okay." I looked at her wanting to fight back but I didn't I just nodded and helped him to the car and drove back to my house.

We went inside and Joey was sitting in the kitchen. "Can you help me?" He raced to my side and helped me take Reece to the living room then get the test of his stuff out of my car.

I fixed a room for him in the basement and came back up seeing him resting in the guest room then went back to find Joey.

"That's where you were!" "Joey, calm down he needed my help okay, I can't really tell you but just know that I wouldn't be doing this if he didn't need me." He looked at me for a long time before letting go of the breath he was holding and nodded. "Okay. Are we still going out tonight?" "Yeah, let's go get ready. I invited a few friends if that's okay." "Well, you already did it so I can't really tell you it's not now can I." "True."

We got ready and I left a note for Reece just incase he woke up before we got back.

Carl came out of his house and jumped in the back and I continued to drive we all chattered as the car filled with others and thr conversations kept going the whole time we were driving throughout the night.

We roller skated, well some of us while others tried and failed. After we went to the bar but didn't stay long.

We dropped them off and we went inside once we got home. He kissed me and I could taste the alcohol. I giggled as he moved to my neck.

He shhed me before kissing me. He lifted me up on the counter top and started undoing my pants.

I grabbed his hands knowing we couldn't do it in here. I got off the table and whispered in his ear. He left the kitchen and I walked to the guest room checking on him.

He was sitting on the bed leaning jus back against the headboard. "Did we wake you?" "No, I've been up for a while." "Doing what?" "I can't be up?" I stammered over my words before forming a sentence. "I just assumed you would be tired." He was silent. "I've just been thinking." "About what?"

"Everything. I don't really want to talk about it." I nodded my head. "Okay. Well, I'm going up you can stay in this room if you want, sorry if we keep up to much noise." He smirked. "You'll be fine, I'll be asleep in a few minutes I can feel it." "Do you need anything?" He shook his head. "Yeah but I know I can't."

I looked at him knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Okay." I got up and walked towards the door. "Hey." I looked back. "Thanks... for this." "No problem."

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. He was sitting on the end of the bed. I walked up to him and he grabbed onto my thighs pulling me down onto him.

I grabbed onto his shoulders steading myself. He looked up at me smiling hungrily. He kissed me and I kissed back.

He pulled me in closer towards him and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes as he sucked on my sweat spot. I started grinding on him and he let out low grunts of pleasure and grabbed onto my hips guiding me.

He pulled my shirt off and his came after mine. I started unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants and he grabbed me as I started to move down his body. "Not this time." He flipped us over and started undoing my pants, taking them off, and throwing them. He took his off and threw them also.

He looked at me. "We are gonna do this okay." I nodded. "I mean like without..." "Oh." "Yeah. Are you okay with that?" "I hadn't really looked at it for a while." "I'll just use a.. you know." He reached over me and grabbed one then rolled it on after we both finished getting undressed.

He kissed my neck and thrusted into me. I gasped and held onto his shoulder. He kept going and I tried to keep my moans in so Reece wouldn't hear me but he went hard and faster.

He kissed my neck going straight to my sweat spot sucking on it trying to make me moan.

I bit my bottom lip as he kept thrusting but stopped going as hard. I didn't like the loss of sensation.

I finally moaned out and he picked up speed. "Harder daddy." He grunted in response and slammed into me harder.

I moaned out and kissed him to try and muffle my moans but he wasn't really having it.

He kept going hitting the right spot every time. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as the familiar knot got in my stomach.

I let go moaning his name, shaking, and running my nails down his back. He grunted as my nails dragged across his back and came shortly after me as his thrust became uneven.

I he rolled over and layed next to me. "Why did you do that?" "Do what?" "You know what." "I'm sorry." "You should be. He already feels bad there's no need to make him jealous too, plus..." I got on his lap and kissed down his body after each word till I got to his member.

"I'm all yours." I went under the covers and put it in my mouth.

(Authors Note)
What will happen next? Keep reading to find out.
Hope you enjoyed.