Chapter 9

John POV

Adams came in yelling about someone being here. I had no clue what he meant and neither did anyone else. Except for Angie and Alex, who looked worried.

"Who is he talking about?" James asks.

"No one," they respond. They get up and leave. I notice a bunch of other Slytherins doing the same. Even the confused first years follow suit.

Eliza, Peggy, James, Herc, Laf, and I get up to follow. Clearly something is wrong and we are going to fiqure it out.

They go to the basement. We do too.

Alex POV

Angie and I run to the Slytherin dorms along with the rest of the Slytherins. I can't belive hes back but if he really wants more we gotta give it to him.

When we get to the dorms hes there. Just, standing there, doing... nothing. That is until he realizes we came in.

"Well, well, well..." he laughs, "Ready for round two?"

"You're the one who came back," Angelica sneers.

"Yes. But I don't lose," He claims.

"You did last time," I say.

"It was a tie," He yells.

"You lost," literally every Slytherin 2nd year and up responds.

Suddenly six people run in. I thought Slytherins were all here already. When I turn to see who it is I frown. Angie does too.

"Why are you here?!" We yell.

"We want to help," James says.

"No. You can't," I whine.

"You brought people from different houses into our fight?" The guys yells. We turn back to him.

"No!" We yell in response.

"You did!" He screams aiming a blast towards me and Angelica. We quickly duck avoiding it. The fight starts now I guess.

We all quickly take out our wands and begin fighting, spells flying left and right.

Somewhere in the middle of the fight the teachers all come in.

"No! The quidditch players aren't healed yet they can't fight!" Madam Pomfrey yells once she sees what's happening.

"To bad!" The seven of us yell, still fighting.

The teachers join in the fighting trying to get us to stop, we don't. We keep fighting. Seven of us are already getting yelled at by Adams because of the game. We aren't making that problem worse.

The teachers and other students don't understand what he does. We plan to keep it that way.

Eventually the intruder was knocked out by a spell. I quickly joined him in unconsciousness. Along with the other Slytherin players.

=====

I don't know why I wrote this chapter. I think I was upset when I wrote it and I never go back to the whole "intruder" thing. Don't worry they are okay. (A lot of people asked if they were olay after the quidditch game thats why I'm saying this here) But anyway this was just kind of a filler chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Au revoir mes anges!

- Heaven