Chapter 3

ALEX POV

I was meeting my older brother, James, for dinner as we usually do on Fridays. I had a runes textbook with me because usually I also study during dinner even when I eat with James. Granted I'm usually studying when I'm alone in the dorms too.

My thoughts of eating and studying alone with James however quickly faltered when I saw him sitting with three other Gryffindors that looked my age.

Wait, are those the kids Jefferson was taunting earlier? Why are they here?

"Hey," I say sitting down next to James. Across from the other three.

"Hi Alex! These three wanted to join us for dinner is that okay with you?" James asks.

"Sure. I don't see why not," I mumble. Though honestly, this screams that I'll have to have social interaction.

However, I just grab food and start reading like I normally do. The others talk about who knows what.

That is until James takes my book from me.

"Hey! What the heck?" I yell.

"You need to have some social interaction with people other than me Alex," James claims. Holding my book hostage on the other side of him, where I cant reach it.

"No I don't. Social interaction is gross and unnecessary," I sneer, reaching for my book.

"Talk Alex," James responds.

"I can't James," I mumble, "Theres a test in runes Monday."

"That you don't need to study for Alex you're top of the class," James says, still keeping my book.

This conversation continues until Jefferson runs into the great hall screaming with ink all over his face.

A bunch of people start laughing, but it's mostly Slytherins even though most of us already knew about it.

"WHO DID THIS?" he yells, causing people to laugh even more.

"Alex did you do that?" James whisper-yells.

"What? No! Once I got him back to the dorm I threw him on the couch and went to my room. When I came back down before dinner his face was covered in ink," I defend.

Suddenly, Burr stands up quickly from the Slytherin table across the room, and yells, "ALEX BROUGHT YOU TO THE DORM UNCONSCIOUS!"

"YEAH I DIDN'T DRAW ON HIS FACE! I'M NOT A 4 YEAR OLD BURR!" I yell, also standing up.

"BURRS TRYING TO PUT THE BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE! WE ALL KNOW IT WAS HIM!" Angelica yells from Hufflepuff table, where shes eating with her sisters.

"BURR!?!" Jefferson screams walking towards him. He starts yelling at Burr but quiet enough so only they and the people around them can hear it. Everyone else goes back to their food.

"Well, That was eventful," John laughs.

"Actually that's pretty normal," I respond non-Chantilly.

"Alex that isn't normal at all," Herc says.

"It is in Slytherin dorm..." I mumble.

"Mon ami, how can that be normal," Laf says.

"If you didn't notice all the people involved with that conversation was in Slytherin. It happens all the time in the dorms," I smirk. I then quickly grab my book and walk out of the great hall and back to my dorm.

=====

I CAME OUT TO MY MOM THIS MORNING BEFORE SHE LEFT FOR WORK! ALL SHE SAID WAS OKAY AND THAT I WAS PROBABLY TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND BUT I CAME OUT! AND I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PUKE!

Sorry for yelling but I'm both extremely nervous and excited. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, do you like the new cover?

Au revoir mes anges.

- Heaven