Chapter 24 - How about we make this more interesting?

Draco's P.O.V.

We eventually left the warm water and got ourselves dressed. Grace fixed her hair again in the plait she had in before, she's looked perfect. "How long do I have you for?" She asked with a look of worry and sadness crossing her face. I walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug. 

"You've got me until tomorrow." I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. She grinned and let out a little excited squeal. 

"A whole day. Granted we can't leave the room but all I need is you. Wait, what do we do for food?" She asked.

"Thought of it all already." I smirked at her and motioned to a door the far right side of the room. She looked up at me question and walked across the room. "One of my favourite views." I spoke as she walked across the room, her hips swaying perfectly and her bum looking phenomenal. She shot me a flirty smile over her shoulder which to this day still makes my insides flutter. She made it to the door and opened it. On the other side was a small kitchen, fully stocked fridge and pantry with more than enough food. 

"What time is it?" She asked suddenly looking excited.

"7pm." I answered after looking at my watch she bought me. 

"Perfect! I'm going to make my man some dinner." She grinned at me as I walked over and leaned against the doorframe. I couldn't help but chuckle at her excitement. As she started rooting in the cupboards and fridge I walked over to the old record player in the corner of the room. I picked out a classical piano record and began playing it. I knew she loved this music and to be honest, so did I. 

"Need a hand with anything?" I asked leaning against the door frame again. She was still rooting in the cupboard. 

"You could start dicing the chicken for me." She smiled and motioned her head towards the chicken breasts sat on the counter. I found a chopping board and a sharp knife. Usually this is all done by a house elf at home but Grace's family wasn't like that, they loved to cook their own food. I began cutting the chicken into small pieces. Grace was beginning to boil pasta in a pan next to me. This was perfection. I could live in this moment forever. It made me so excited about our future and having our own house, hell it even got me excited for us having children running around whilst we cooked. I tried my best to savour the moment and keep all the dark thoughts out of my head such as, do we even have a future if Voldemort gets his way and gains power. 

"Anything else you need help with?" I asked as I hugged her from behind and planted a kiss on her cheek. She grinned and turned to face me. 

"I want you to go and relax." She said looking concerned. "You look like you haven't slept properly in months." She tip toed and kissed my lips not reaching mine until I leaned down and kissed her back. "I'll wake you when food is ready." She motioned towards the bedroom. I sighed and left the kitchen. I walked over to the bed and allowed myself to sink into it. A bed had never felt so inviting. Hearing the piano quietly playing away, faint noises from Grace in the kitchen, I wanted to stay in the moment forever. Before I knew it I was fast asleep, the first peaceful nights sleep I'd had in a while. 

Grace P.O.V.

Dinner was ready, I set the small table in the corner of the kitchen, plated up out food, I had make chicken and broccoli Alfredo. I went into the bedroom to wake Draco, part of me wanted to leave him napping, he looked so peaceful. I stood and stared at him for a few minutes, just drinking up his presence until he spoke.

"You know, it's rude to stare Hawthorne." He opened one eye and grinned at me.

"I thought you were sleeping, I didn't want to wake you. You looked, peaceful." I emailed at him. He got up off the bed and engulfed me in a large hug. I melted into his body. His touch was all I ever want now. He released me fro  the hug and took my hand leading me into the kitchen.

"It smells amazing." He said as he pulled my chair out for me to sit down. We ate our dinner, talking non stop about anything and everything. We washed the dishes together, I washed and he dried. Then we made our way back into the bedroom. Draco walked over to the bookcase that was next to the record player. "Aha!" He pulled down a box and walked over to the bed with it. He opened it up to reveal a chess set. "Fancy a game?" He grinned up at me.

"Only if you can handle losing." I smirked back at him.

"Oh ho ho, fighting words Grace." He laughed as he set up the chess board in the middle of the bed. We sat either side of it. "Well, ladies first." He grinned as I made my move. 

"How about we make this more interesting?" I said before putting down my pawn. 

"Go on...?" Draco asked with a devilish grin on his face.

"Every time you lose a chess piece, you lose a piece of clothing." I smiled flirtatiously at him. 

"That might be the best idea you've ever had." He winked at me.

By the end of the game I was sat in my top but had lost my jeans along the way. Draco however was just down to his boxers. He rolled onto his back as I won the game and sighed. "Not a sore loser are we Mr Malfoy." I teased. I moved the chess board out of the way and began crawling over to him. I climbed on top of him straddling his waste. 

He opened his eyes and smiled at me running his hands up each thigh that were either side of him. "Believe me Grace, from where I'm sitting, I'm winning right now." Without notice he flipped us over so he was on top, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me. He crashed his lips to mine, hungry for my touch. One of his hands ran down the back of my thigh whilst the other found its way under my top. His hand traced its way up my stomach and up to my bra. Draco slipped his hand under my back, which I arched to let him, and undid my bra. His hand wondered back around and he stroked my breast. He let out a low growl. "Take it all off. Now" he growled as he sat up. I pulled my top off over my head, my bra along with it, Draco not taking his eyes off me once. "Now these." He said firmly running a finger over the hem on my knickers. He stood up so that I could get them off. Judging by what I could see in his boxers that it was time for round 2. He stood looking me up and down for a moment, taking in the sight of me naked, he never seems to get tired of it. "How did I get so lucky." He stated more than asked as he climbed back onto the bed. I parted my legs to let him get in between, he grabbed me behind the knee and pulled me into him. I loved it when he did that. His eyes were wild with desire and need. He crashed his lips to mine again, I could tell we wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.